The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

garquin`s Introduction
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
I Am a 17 year old Junior in high school. I enlisted to join the US Marines a few months ago. I started playing RPG games 3 years ago by playing The elder scrolls: Oblivion. I have played WoW for 2 years on Roleplaying servers.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I live in the United States. I Speak English, but I can speak a little bit of german

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I went over to my friends house and saw him on the computer playing World of Warcraft and thought "WOW! This looks so fun" So the next day I went out and bought it and was addicted to it.

What made you seek our server over others?:
Well I love to RP but everytime I tried to find one it was just a bunch of people killing each other, or the servers were Barren. So I looked for a Fun RP server and this came up and it looks very fun.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I Enjoy just laid back Roleplay like taver roleplay. I also enjoy some fighting Roleplay. I have not tried but would like to try other types of Roleplay.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
My Three favorite races are The Troll,Human,and Draenei. My favorite Classes are Warrior, and Hunter,. I like the Warrior because I like to fight One-on-One, and I like the Rogue because they are a sneaky class.

What are your expectations of this server?:
My Expectations for this server are high I hope this is the RP server that Ive been trying to find.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
The one rule that appeals to me the most is Respect. I believer that without respect there would be no order and if you don't respect people then you should just leave because everyone needs to respect everyone.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Johnny laid there on the floor lying in a pool of alchohol that came from his stout, "I think you killed him." Said the Innkeeper. "Well he deserved it he stole my drink" The drunk man said standing over Johnny. "I Did no such thing" Johnny said stumbling while trying to get up. "That should have knocked you out cold with that punch, come on lets teach this guy from stealing drinks from the Defias gang!" four other men got up and rand towards Johnny, he stumbled over the chairs and headed towards the door exiting the tavern. When he got out of the inn Stormwind guards were waiting outside and arrested all six of them. "Next stop for you men, The Stockades."

To be continued...

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Nope the FAQ explained them all.
Welcome to Conquest of the Horde!

If you haven't already, please make sure to check out our Rules, Policies, FAQs, and Wiki. Also take a gander at our grammar and spelling guides and the level we expect here on the server.

And be sure to /join chat when you get in game!

<333

Cressy
[Image: anigif_mobile_9893b2566588ab845c7985f71769a9f2-7.gif]