The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

shoeboxshoes`s Introduction
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Well, I played back in 2008, before the big wipe, and while things have changed a lot, I can only hope that things have improved for the most part. I always liked the air of seriousness that came with the server's rules, if it was a bit uptight at times. I figured it was time to give things another shot.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I'm from America, and my primary language is English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I think it was..five years ago? I was new to the whole MMO scene. The only one I had ever played before that was Star Wars Galaxies, and the less said about that train wreck of a game, the better. I picked up WoW and everything picked up from there.

What made you seek our server over others?:
I used to play here, as I said, and once I lost the money to pay for retail WoW, I needed an RPing outlet. A very kind person whose name escapes me pointed me in the direction of CotH.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I love a good storyline, which can include just sitting around in a tavern, or full-scale combat. I lean more towards the peaceful tavernside RP, mainly because I tend to trip over my words when trying to describe actions and scales of things.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
My favorite race would have to be gnomes, because no one ever expects any depth out of them, so I get to surprise a lot of people by being deep and meaningful, instead of just perverted and annoying.

My favorite class is any one that might have a good story to tell. I can work with just about everything, though if it's something stereotypically evil, I'll likely put a kinder twist on it.

What are your expectations of this server?:
My expectations are to find some RP, enjoy some good company, and try not to get stressed out over bureaucratic stuff in the meantime.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
It's probably a tie between the rule about humility, and the rule about knowing when to quit. It's something not a lot of people tend to pay attention to, and highlighting it makes sure that we won't have any drama battles or ego-fests.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
I aim to complete this later, once I fully understand my limitations and the motivation to move up to Gruntship.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I know some of my phrasing might come off as a little odd, mainly in the way of speaking of how uptight things can be around here. But understand that I only mean it in the matter of having to create profiles, wait for their approval, then you can enjoy an RP. It's a system that works, but I've been spurned by it before. I'm giving it another chance, hopefully for the better.
Roisana: Bitter dwarven priestess.
Mijiko: Orcish assassin with a shady background.
Xaalina: Draenei vindicator with a heart of gold.
Squeakilori: Gnomish technomage in training. Deceased, laid to rest in the Crater.