The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Nashon1`s Introduction
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
I have played WoW sense before the actual game came out. Loved it always and didn't get into RP till about 4 years after I started playing. I owned a RP guild on Farstriders Horde which broke records with 250+ members all RP. Im not much for lvling because I have done it soooooo damn much but I am far to curious to find out what its like on a popular RP realm such as this one. I quit playing WoW a few months ago for Aion because I thought the RP there would be better, turns out that game failed me and all my friends went back to WoW. I refused to join them because my once in the top 100 prot pallys in the entire game was not one of a million other easily geared people just from doing instances. More or less, Blizz put all my hard work to shame and made it look like nothing.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
Im from Ireland and I moved into the USA with my family about 8 years ago.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
My friends father owned the beta for the game before it came out and I played over at his house all the time then got the game for myself when it came out.

What made you seek our server over others?:
Honestly its mostly because your more populated than other realms from what I have seen, It would be horrible to be on a RP realm when nobody else is online.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
All, like I said I owned a guild and we did every kind of RP you could ever think of. Events left and right, ect ect.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Im not much of a horde fan, even though my RP guild on the live realms was on horde. I like Human pallys, and blood elfs I guess. I find being a twisted character as a blood elf works out for me when it comes to horde rather than some stuck up prissy boy elf. I like to give all my characters backgrounds/personality demented twist to make them interesting, stuff people would like is out of this world and only could happen to one of my characters. Kind of like, mad scientist personality or insane, cannibal undead (well not exactly those but you get the point).

What are your expectations of this server?:
I expect RP, and lots of it. Lots of people, no beggars, kind people (unless in RP), but most importantly - GOOD RPERS!!!! I can't stand people who just sit around and watch or have cheesy, no good storylines.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
I would have to say, knowing when to quit.
I kinda wish this server had instant lvl 80 only because
I lvled up so many characters in the past and its becoming a pain in the arse but I suppose if this realm is what you all make it out to be it will be worth it.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
My RP legion on Aions Lore (shortened)

We are one of the many elite groups of Elyos devoted to destroying the Asmodians and Balaur. We got our name long ago when our leader ,Varod, was talking to an Elyos commander telling him about how the sounds of battle and war, the clashing of blades, the screams of Asmodians, and the shouts of the Balaur, sounded like a song that we play when we charge into battle.

How we started...

A young man by the name of Varod joined the Elyos army at the age of 24, he was an extremely skilled fighter and thinker and this did not go unoticed by his higher rankings. He ranked up in the army at an extremely fast rate and was highest rank at the age of 28. He asked the governors of the Elyos if it was alright for him to make a new army, one of wich would truly strike fear into the hearts of there enemies. They approved of this and over the next 5 years the Symphony was started.

Over the years...

We had an army made up of hundreds of Daeva all devoted to holding back the Asmodians and Balaur from taking over this planet. Unfortunatly we discovered over time that even a daeva cannot live forever and alot of our numbers were worried of loosing there loved ones due to being at war so they retired. A couple hundred years past and our number where cut down too around 100 daeva who's only goal in life was to kill every Asmodian and Balaur they saw. Another year went on and we still hadden discovered a way to drain the aether out of there bodys killing them for good.

We fell apart. In the end we told our vetrian member to quit and leave, find familys, live normal lives. Alot of them fought us to continue working for the Symphony and help discover a way to kill the Asmodians and Balaur but we insisted that they leave until only Drann and the 346 year old leader, Varod Ketsueki Enmu...

Now...

We are recruiting to rebuild our army to the numbers we had long ago. We train and push our members to do there best in what they train in weather that be behind the lines of battle or running over it. We will never end for aslong as Aion lives and we will rebuild what ever we loose. Varod has discovered a key to help us destroy the Asmodians and Balaur that we plan to use...

My Main character on Aion's Lore (shortened)

Race: Elyos
Nickname: Bamboo (His mother gave him this nickname when he was a child because he loved to build forts and weapons out of Bamboo (( this nickname is unknown to other players at the moment.)) )
Eye Color: Brown
Hair Color: Black
Height: 5'5
Weight: 130 lbs
Class: Assasin
Hobbies: Playing mind games with other people to scare them,Study
Likes: Chaos, death, books, animals, poisons. (more or less anything he can use to screw with other people.)
Dislikes: Balaur, Elyos Army.
Theme/motto: Life is simply a race to see who kills you first.
Quest: In search of his Asmodian brother.(( Hint of my history.))
History:
Varods only purpose in life is to destroy his Asmodian brother, Varods father was an Asmodian and his mother an Elyos, this forbidden love was the cause of there death, after years of being together they had twins. One of the twins they named Varod after the mothers father, the other they named Pyronish after the father.

The family was just as any other for a long time, until one day in a small village somebody noticed a small detail about Pyronish's eyes, they where red. Out of the 2 boys Pyronish developed more Asmodian than his brother Varod who showed no signs what so ever of any Asmodian. The woman from the village who noticed Pyronish's eyes started rumurs wich soon spread to concern amung the town.

One day when the boys where about 12 years of age, they where setting out for home from playing in the woods when they heard a scream. They ran as fast as they could to there home only to find there house on fire and there father nailed to an outside wall with arrows. There mother was gone, taken away by the Elyos troop.

The brother never talked much after that. They only hid in the woods and stole food and cloths to survive. Around the age of 15 Varod woke up to a strange sound of steel bumping around. He walked over to find Pyronish dressed in one of the towns guard outfits and a dead body motionless on the ground.... After that day it became a weekly event. People gone missing from the town, armor and weapons stolen, bodys never found.... Varod tried to stay out of it but Pyronish pushed him on to help him so they can one day save there mother and live happy again....

Varod was weak, he couldn't kill, he didn't have the stomach for it. One day Pyronish brought back with him a live body, the woman who snitched on him, he tied her up to a tree and handed Varod a small dagger. Varod was in shock he didn't know what to do, frozen in fear Pyronish yelled at him to press the dagger into her throat and tear out her vocal cords for opening her trap about there family. Varod just stared at the terrified woman until Pyronish grabbed Varod's arm and lunged it forward into her stomach then he griped his hands around her head and twisted. Varod looked away and only heard a small snapping sound then the sound of a object hitting the ground. Pyronish called his a wimp and a coward for needing help on such an easy task.

Eventually Varod got into to habit of being able to kill and he told Pyronish that he would other do so if he felt his or Pyronish's life was in trouble.

It was a fine day and Pyronish told Varod he was going into town to grab some food before the left to another location with a town unknowing to what they have been doing. Varod noticed that Pyronish was taking a longer time than usual so he began to panic thinking perhaps he was captured. He grabbed his sword and ran to the town as fast as he could noticing smoke rising up from the town over the trees.

When Varod arived at the town he found all the buildings had been set on fire and the town folks where lieing dead all over the streats and nailed to building like there father was. Pyronish was standing ontop of a rock overlooking the town with a syth a local farmer was using for his crops.

Varod - WHY BROTHER WHY WOULD YOU KILL ALL THESE PEOPLE?!? WHAT IF THEY WHERE ON OUR SIDE? I THOUGHT WE DIDN'T KILL ANYONE WHO WASN'T FROM THE ARMY OR FOR SELFDEFENCE?!?!?

Pyronish - Foolish coward..... They choose to be protected by those scum thus making them a enemy.

Varod - THEY DIDN'T EVEN GET A CHANCE TO FIGHT BACK! WE WHERE GOING TO LEAVE THEM ALONE AND MOVE TO ANOTHER TOWN!

Pyronish - *laughs wickedly* Why would I give them a chance to fight back? Do you think they gave our father a fighting chance? No all they do is assume. Assume everyone who isn't on there side is evil... The next town we go too, we will do just as we did here. Exept now we will move faster, kill twice as many. We will kill them all! The entire Elyos army we will destroy from the inside out!

Varod - *starts tearing up* your the fool here... How could you be so heartless. I feel as-though your goal isn't even to save our mother anymore but just to kill...

Pyronish - *grins* our mother is weak... She is an Elyos too is she not? Do you really believe she would choose you over her own freedom? NO! She is just as selfish as anyone of those Elyos scum.

Varod - You have gone to far... This is way too much. HOW DO YOU PLAN TO CONTROL ALL THIS WITH JUST 2 PEOPLE!

Pyronish - JUST TWO PEOPLE?!? WE HAVE THE ENTIRE ASMODIAN ARMY AT OUR SIDE! I have been talking to a few Asmodians who stuck over here as spy's. I gave them a few tips and the promised us we could get jobs working for them. Sense you look like a full blood Elyos it would be an easy task for you.

Varod - I can't do this Pyronish.... I didn't expect it to go this far... I was blinded by the fact that we had nobody to go too... I won't help you....

Pyronish - Very well then, I suppose this means your a threat to me. Im sorry brother but, I must kill you.

Pyronish leaped into the air and landed on Varod with his sword clashing down on his in a pitiful attempt to parry. Varod pushed him away and ran into a near by burning building. Pyronish followed him in. Varod hid on a rafter above.

Pyronish - heeeeere Varod... Come out now and ill make your death swift and painless. I know how much of a coward you are.

Varod kicked his feet down and the half burt rafter gave in pulling the whole burning roof down on Pyronish's head. Varod ran outside the building crying hard thinking he had killed his brother until a hand broke out of the rubble. Varod scared of what his brother ran into the forest and didn't stop until he found a safe hiding place.

Years later - Varod found a place to live in a small town. He paid for it doing odd jobs. He only left his house to eat and drink. The rest of the time he sat and stared at a blank wall thinking and planning on how he is going to save his mother, and kill his brother at the same time. He thinks that if he finds a way to stop his brother and earn the respect of the Elyos generals they will release his mother or he will be able to buy her way out....

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Yes actually. My gf plans to start playing WoW for the first time, she has never RP'd before but is interested. I would really like to get her into it and I think this would be a good way to do so. If you could make an exception for her in on my account that would be great. She would only probably be on while I am anyways. If not I can't say I didn't try right?
Hello Nashon1! I'm Loxmardin and it's my pleasure to welcome you to Conquest of the Horde!

If you haven't already, I'd suggest that you double-check the rules and policies of the server on our very own CotH Wiki. If you have any questions, you should consult the Wiki and the available subforums which contain a fair bit of information ("Forum: Search" is your friend!) first but you are of course always welcome to contact a GM if you can't find what you're looking for, or ask on the forums!

I'm not quite sure what you mean about your GF playing here, but if you mean letting her share your account... Well, keep in mind that if you do this, you will be held responsible if something happens. We can't stop you from allowing her to play on your account. I would encourage you to help her make her own account, however.

Keep in mind that we are currently having downtime on the server, however!

Have fun, enjoy your stay and see you in-game!

Happy RPing!

//Loxy
Yea lol, I guess I didn't read it fully through. I was very tired when I applied. I have alot of typo's I should fix... Anyways, I suppose your right if she wants to make her own account I could just help her think up some stuff. She loves to draw so she must have some imagination right? lol. Thanks for FINALLY getting back. lol. I understand you all are busy and have lots of people to check up on though so I truly am grateful.
Nashon1 Wrote:I suppose your right if she wants to make her own account I could just help her think up some stuff.
Yes, she should make her own account. Would be easier that way. Good luck, no?
Azheron's back in business. For reals.