The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

sinding`s Introduction
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Hi. I'm Karen. You can call me Karen, or call me by my character's name, I don't really care. I suppose I'll tell you my age right now - yes, I'm only fifteen. Don't judge me by that, though! I'm told I act very mature, and I've been roleplaying in WoW and in LARP for years and years. No, I'm the best out there, but I'd like to think I'm decent. I have a history of nasty characters, but I like to think that I'm generally a very nice person, or at least agreeable. :)

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
To tell you the honest truth, I'm a born and bred Dane, and my first language is Danish. However, when I was two I left Denmark, and lived in Holland and later the United States. I've been speaking English since I was four years old, and if I didn't tell you it was my second language, you'd probably never know. Plus I sort of suck at spelling in Danish, so.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
That's a loooong story, but the shortest version would probably be that my cousin once introduced me to this new game he'd learn called "roleplaying" while I was visiting in Denmark. I'm pretty sure he regretted it when I pestered him for the rest of my stay there to play it with me. A little later, I saw him playing WoW, and I suppose two and two just came together!

What made you seek our server over others?:
To be entirely honest my guildies back on Moon Guard told me about this place and it almost sounds too good to be true. So I figured I'd give it a shot.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
To be totally honest, unless it's a romance or something, I usually don't do well with one on one roleplay. But maybe that's just because I'm used to playing anti-social characters. I loooove some good tavern roleplay, and my guilty pleasure is RP fights (so long as there's no god-moding!). In general, though, anything flies with me.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Uuuhh. To be honest I love playing belves (what can I say, I like the pretty faces :<) but my favorite race is prooobably a troll. Because, dude. Trolls are just amazing. My favorite class? I've only ever leveled a rogue, but I like mage and priest, too! Rogue is just fun for RP. I enjoy vanish and stealth, eheheh.

What are your expectations of this server?:
No offense, but at first I didn't expect much. After looking through all of this stuff on the website and hearing firsthand accounts, I'm thinking it'll be a great (if a bit small) RP environment. Yay for private RP servers!

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
"Knowing when to stop": Only because, as aforementioned, I usually play really nasty characters, and I have been reported (yes, I got reported for my character's IC actions) several times due to her attitude. It got so bad that I had to write a warning in my IRP. I always have to tell people that I don't mean anything bad, because I'm a nice person in real life, really I am!

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
*ahem* Well, if you insist. Here's a wee story featuring my blood elf rogue who's currently sitting very happily in Moon Guard. It's from two perspectives, so you'll have to bear with me and see if you can keep up :< The first paragraph is present day, the second is a flashback, third is present day, fourth is flashback... ect.

Skinny, pale, with crimson red hair that looked like it had been sheared off unevenly at about the base of the neck with a knife, the young elf sat quite still on a streetcorner of Silvermoon, her long ears peaking out from her mop of hair. The tinkling of laughter and muffled sounds of passion drifted to her from the inn she sat beside, along with the sweet scent of magic and flowers. Stiff as stone, she sat, and stared at something in front of her.

~

Unusually short for an elf, with an athletic build not common for women of her race, and the silent footsteps of a trained rogue, the woman stalked her target through the Ghostlands. Even the golden earrings seemed unnaturally muffled as she slunk forward like a hunting cat, clad from the neck down in blood-red leathers, to match the color of her crimson hair. Closing in on her prey, sharpened daggers at the ready. Waiting.

~

A man, likely too drunk for his own good, stumbled out of the inn, chuckling quietly to himself. He nearly tripped over the girl, and uttered a curse. He looked down, ready to kick out at whatever it was that had gotten in his way, only to stop. In front of the little girl lay a perfectly white rat, stiff as a board, and appearing to be quite dead. The child had now reached out one malnourished finger and was stroking the soft fur of the deceased creature.

~

A man, clad in dark leathers, running through the woodland, his auburn hair plastered to the sides of his head with sweat. He stops, panting, clutching his sides, his fel green eyes sweeping the surroundings for any signs of a threat. The rogue continues to prowl closer, unseen in the shadows, daggers glinting like the fangs of some horrible monster, poised to strike and steal their victim's life.

~

"What do you have here?" asked the man, his beautiful voice slurred slightly by the effects of the alcohol he had so recently consumed. The girl looked up at him, ragged red hair concealing one piercing blue eye, her sunken cheeks only adding to the appearance that she had not eaten in days.
"Rat poison," she said, very softly, before going back to stroking the stiff body of the white rodent.

~

The man whirls around, snarling.
"Come and face me, coward!" he cries, his voice shaky even to his own ears, and spins again, only to meet the flying rogue mid-chest and fall to the ground with a grunt. Clawing, hissing, kicking, he somehow manages to get the small woman's daggers away from her and hurl her off the edge of a cliff and into the churning river below. There's a horrible shriek, cut short.

~

The man frownd down at the little dead creature, then wrinkled his nose.
"Why don't you just get rid of it, then?" he asked, his voice tinged with disgust. He put his hand, palm-down, next to the rat, and turned his face to the girl, a nasty smirk playing at his features. "Come on inside, we'll get you nice and--"
His sentence was cut short by a cry of pain. The rat had jumped up from it's spot on the ground and sunk it's yellow teeth into the man's finger.
The red-head's sunken features turned her smile into more of a sneer as she plucked the hissing critter from the ground and vanished from sight.

"Got'cha."

~

He continues to run, despite the fact that his hunter is now presumably dead. Faster, stumbling through the darkness, until finally he collapses beneath a tree, ducking his head to avoid hitting it on the low-hanging branches. Insane laughter bubbles from his chest, a sound of relief. He stands again, still laughing, tears running down his face, and turns, as if to embrace the wind, the freedom of the forest--
Turns to come eye-to-eye with a red-haired rogue, dangled upside down from a tree-branch, her face split into a malicious grin.

"-Got'cha-."

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Nope, I'm good. :D
Hello and welcome to Conquest of the Horde, Sinding!

Remember to read our rules and policies if you haven't done so already - or if you ever feel like you've forgotten any of them! We also have a lot of various guides right here that you might find helpful if issues of that kind ever arise. :3 And if you've got any questions or need help with anything, feel free to ask around! Finally, do not forget to /join chat when you log on!

Hope to see you in-game! :>
~Dilnikas