The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

FoxyCross`s Introduction
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
I'm fairly new to warcraft and it's universe, not so new to roleplaying, It's technically my job, being a student actor, and my favorite passtime.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I'm originally from Poland, but raised in England and then Finally took root in Eastern Canada. :D

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Through a friend, Never really liked it before because I considered it a bit "Mainstream" and that direction usually makes things a bit overrated, but upon closer inspection, I liked it, thought it would be fun to roleplay in, and was severely dissapointed due to the lack of serious roleplaying in official servers.

What made you seek our server over others?:
It just seemed...What's the word?
Legit...In a sense..

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I enjoy any kind of roleplay!

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I'd have to say The Forsaken, I have a huge thing for Zombies/Tim-burton-esque characters.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I expect a pretty fun RP experience throughout my time here. High hopes, overall.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Humility. By Jove, Humility...I'm used to roleplaying with 12 year olds who have no concept of "Not" being almighty.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
A car had passed by outside the window, the Smoke from his cigarette distorted as his head jerked towards the sound.

"I assure you, we made this location discreet. You weren't followed by any possible means."
He stood, walking towards the window, arms folded behind his back, sighing heavily.

"You can't ever be too careful."

Walking back towards the colonial, aged armchair and sitting back down, fingers stretching out over the arm-knobs…

"Let's begin from when Mann Co. and BLU Hired you, do you remember the exact da--"

"November 18th, 2009, Just past mid-day."
"November, 2009…but you'd've just turned--"
"15? Mais Oui…Mann Co. likes to hire their men young, addict them to the narcotic known as "War" and leave them in their indefinite service with the promise of the two things any young aspiring Mercenary would adore, Money, and the ability to sate the one need which overtook most of our minds. The need to Kill."

The woman cleared her throat, eyes darting about, clearly unsure of what to utter next in the presence of this paragon of espionage.

"I see you still wear the Badge metal Mann. Co issued in 2010… Yet yours is just a Bronze--"

She was cut off by a series of clacks and clicks as the man proceeded to pull an intricate cigarette case out, taking one out along with a Zippo-like lighter and igniting the cancer-stick, putting it into his mouth and intaking a fumy hit before dropping the lighter back into it's case and clasping it shut.
"Just a Bronze, Yet I'm proud of it. I'm VERY proud of it…The ones who joined The ranks first were given Golden metals…Being called "Grizzled Veterans" …Do you know what comes to my mind when I think of "Grizzled Veteran" Cheri? Non? I think of an old, homeless man with a matted-dog appearance and the scent of age-old beer about him that's been chewed on by a tabacco muncher. That's what."

She looked him directly in the eye for the first time. "…But what of the other two, then?"

Slipping deeper into the armchair, cigarette clenched loosely between two of his gloved fingertips, smoke spilling out of his mouth…

"Silver metals entitled "Soldier of Fortune" was given to the ones who joined in the months preceding. Pfft… Soliders of Fortune, Hardly… The term sounds like someone who was lucky enough to be pissed on rather than blown to bits by Shrapnel. We are not soldiers, Soldiers have honor, they fight for a cause. And we are not fortunate.. Not by any means. Not after what Mann Co. turned us into."

She'd leant in, adjusting her seating on the armchair across the small coffeetable between them, listening attentively.

"And…the final metal, what you're wearing. Bronze..What does it signify?"

He was dead silent for a perfect minute, cigarette reduced to cylindrical ash, begging to fall off with any movement, his first words actually causing the femme to jump with a start.

"They signified that we were the latest to have come. And they signified that we were not veterans, we were fresh, Raw recruits meant to be tenderized…They signified that we had come when the heat of the battle was at its fullest degree, and by jumping in this late, we were as good as ragdolls. They were the truest label of us all, the only label aside from "Spy" that I will ever accept as my own at heart…"

He took one last hit from his cigarette before flicking the filter away, eyes aglow with malefaction in the shadowy vantage point of obscurity his seat had put him in, looking her dead in the eyes. The very temperature of the room dropping so one could nary tell If his next words were laden with hot breath fog or cigarette smoke.

"…Mercenary….Exactly what we were… Guns and Knives for hire… And I, along with select others managed to turn Mann Co. , The Administrator, and The Feuding brother's onto their backs and at our whims…"

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Is there Cake in the Lobby?
[Image: badge.jpg]
~Naturally... :3

~What did Zey Expect? >=3
Welcome!

If you've yet to already make sure to check the Rules, Policies, FAQs, and Wiki, and take a look at our grammar and spelling guides to know whats expected here on the server.

/join chat once you get in game!

Rigley

And to answer your question, Cake is not in the database. Love, Item number <3, is not either. We regret this and will have them added in all due speed.

In all seriousness, though, the cake is there, but the pie is a lie. 'Cause it's in the sky.
Rigley Wrote:Welcome!

If you've yet to already make sure to check the Rules, Policies, FAQs, and Wiki, and take a look at our grammar and spelling guides to know whats expected here on the server.

/join chat once you get in game!

Rigley

And to answer your question, Cake is not in the database. Love, Item number <3, is not either. We regret this and will have them added in all due speed.

In all seriousness, though, the cake is there, but the pie is a lie. 'Cause it's in the sky.

Oh, HOW unfortunate...
/cloak :3
~Naturally... :3

~What did Zey Expect? >=3

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  FoxyCross`s Introduction FoxyCross 1 496 05-13-2010, 06:22 AM
Last Post: Loxmardin