The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Karazhan Crypt
So, A good freind of mine mentioned the awsome RP possibilities within the crypt under Karazhan. I know it was going to be used by Moose and the Uncanny valley, but I have recieved word that they arn't all that active. So, I was wondering if it is available for use.
Spoiler:
APPROVED CHARACTERS!!!
Al'Zulak the Troll
Valingash the Warlock

[Image: badge.jpg]
I am The Burning Legion - Play Free Online Games
I am Warlock - Play Free Online Games
Already tended to! Just wait for a server restart.
Oh! Well, thanks Kretol! May I ask exactly what you tended to? (was it the unopenable door?)
Spoiler:
APPROVED CHARACTERS!!!
Al'Zulak the Troll
Valingash the Warlock

Kretol Wrote:Already tended to! Just wait for a server restart.

Will all the stuff in there be removed? And if so would it be possible to put other stuff there instead?
[Image: Ml7sNnX.gif]
I'm sure it was removed. As for adding stuff...

Nope. The only time we have a desire to add stuff for guilds or people is if they put a lot of effort into it, like with the Darkspear Echoes and the GSF.
[Image: desc_head_freemasons.jpg]

△Move along.△

△△
△△△
△△△△

Rensin Wrote:I'm sure it was removed. As for adding stuff...

Nope. The only time we have a desire to add stuff for guilds or people is if they put a lot of effort into it, like with the Darkspear Echoes and the GSF.

Nope, all the stuff is still there, if it can be kept that'd be nice ^^
[Image: Ml7sNnX.gif]
I actually plan on taking this area and morphing it into a full out school. Like with weekly events including teachers giving their students lessons/lectures. And that place would work Peeeeeeeerfectly. I would leave the school open for anyone willing to join OOCly/ICly. Just a thought, with the work I would love to put into this, a ton of RP could be created for months. As long as there are people to attend the lessons and people to RP as the teachers.
Spoiler:
APPROVED CHARACTERS!!!
Al'Zulak the Troll
Valingash the Warlock

Sounds intriguing!
Omg I remember way back when... Kretol made this place all edited, and had these demons patrolling the halls and stuff. It was cool.
☃ This is my snowman. He's there to remind me how much I hate the snow.
Yeah! It certainly does.
Azheron's back in business. For reals.
If anyone wants to play the future roll of a teacher or student, I would be happy to recieve a PM on the matter. As for now, I am just going to explore the area and think alot on what I want to do with the place. I only request if you to be a teacher, for you to know the subject you would be teaching very well.
Spoiler:
APPROVED CHARACTERS!!!
Al'Zulak the Troll
Valingash the Warlock

Just bear in mind that the rule of the general RP locations applies here - you do not own them for a single purpose, and should be respectful enough to 'trade off' with your fellow players. Being able to use these locations for multiple purposes is the goal, here, and I would make several instances of this if it were possible (like the boats).
Oh of course! The idea of this area being used as sort of a safe haven for evil people has been brought up. Sort of like the Dark Brotherhood from Oblivion. I have no problem having tons of people in there at once, since that was the complete goal of being able to access the area in the first place (tons of RP for months)!
Spoiler:
APPROVED CHARACTERS!!!
Al'Zulak the Troll
Valingash the Warlock

'Tis appreciated, but I did say different concepts as well. The idea to open up the Crypts has been brought up several times, two of which I went through with before this time.

To clarify, those that have different ideas for what to do with it will have to handle it like the other RP locations. Just trade off if more than one group wants to use it for their own concept.
Noted. Thanks Kretol, for allowing us to use this area. Lets all use this area responsibly.
Spoiler:
APPROVED CHARACTERS!!!
Al'Zulak the Troll
Valingash the Warlock