The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Out of respect
Yeah so I'm making this out of respect.

Loved this server and it has lost it's luster. I know most of you probably don't know me and those who do don't care much but thanks. Might come back and try again some other times, really detest certain restrictions. It kills me that we're the average Joe that's allowed to perform epic stuff but able to perform a few good acts.

If we would lose to a SW guard one on one, we shouldn't be summoning Infernals, throwing giant fireballs, and stuff like that yada yada yada. It kills me that even with tedious character development and extensive hard work that our development just makes us a different version of the average Joe as well. I might be wrong, maybe it's the players on the servers or the GMs that enforces this the wrong way but anyways it doesn't add up nor is it fun. I tried to stay even though the most RP you would find was either in Dalaran or in Booty Bay, and if you're a soldier you had one good fight in you before you got pestered by the complaints of...

"That's a hard fight! You should be tired for the next few days!"
"You just fought that guy you're too tired to do well in another fight!"
"Oh you can't beat that demon/monster/thing! That's too OP'd!"
"Lol if you beat Hogger you're OP'd."

Anyways, the last one might've been dramatized by whatever. Sorry we couldn't agree on things and sorry it's just not fun. Sorry if you don't agree with me and sorry for my absence, hope you guys enjoy it. I will say one thing however before I go:

Spoiler:
The current Nexus War starting and all of that? I've been pushing the idea to kick off these events and all I got in reply was "That's too OP'd, we can't do that"(And I didn't pose the idea to send a group of people in to do it, I posed the idea of sending armies and such.) Yes, I got flak from both the GMs and the community when I mentioned it and now they're deciding to do it.Then the people who have been roleplaying warriors, people out fighting and such are the ones suffering as they've had minimal RP playing their characters as the warriors they are, and then the people who would sit in a tavern in SW and just get drunk or have a bar fight, and the people in Booty bay and Ratchet and Gurubashi who has nothing to do with these war efforts are just going to jump in after spending their entire IC lives in these places just living it up; they're the ones who's going to jump into the events of the Nexus War and fight off a bunch of dragons in events that will save Azeroth from Malygos. They'll be the ones fighting Algalaon if the GMs set that up. They're the ones who'll be fighting Yogg-Saron to re-chain him. They're the ones who'll fight Arthas, and the people playing their warriors are just going to be that side bunch who had their territory encroached upon by these tavern-lovers, these buffoons, this raunchy bunch who only knows how to get drunk and rant with little to no training or conditioning. That's something I -really- don't agree with.

So again, sorry and goodbye.

Cheers to Kretol! :3
Cheers to Loxxy! :3
Cheers to Hawk! :3
Cheers to Rensin(8 times out of 10)! :3
Cheers to Nostra! :3
Cheers to Rigley! :3
Cheers to Nexi/Lexi! :3
Cheers to whoever Ventus is on the forums! :3
Cheers to whoever Valary/Amaris is on the forums! :3
Cheers to whoever Sathos is on the forums! :3
and all the other people I've had some good RP with on the forums! :3 :3 :3
It puts the grammar in the RP or else it gets the hose again...
Well...shame to see you go. Good luck with whatever you do and the rest.
Spoiler:

'Whats your LuckyDo?'

Desperate for some rp? Try the resident of OOC for a change!

http://www.conquestofthehorde.com/Thread-I-can-has-rp

Waiiiit a second... are you leaving us for Millennium?
I really don't know what to say, other than we try. Unfortunately it's not for everyone, but we try to make a certain bit of realism, and believe it or not, fairness between everyone. Currently, we are looking at possibly doing things in completely different ways.

We appreciate hard work, deep thought, and planning on CoTH. Granted, Nexus wars may have been something that we initially looked down on, but things change. We change them because suddenly a GM wishes to back it, and take on the story.

Usually, when we say "Something is too overpowered" it's because it takes place either too quickly, or involves too few people.

Yes, it's possible to take on Yogg-Saron, or Cthun. No, it's not gonna be a tiny raid party. We like, again, for people to include -many- others in these sort of events. And for people to realize... it might fail. You -could- lose.

Now that's done with, good luck. If you wish to come back, feel free. But if we aren't the right place for you, that's fine. Hopefully you can find a place that fits your style a little bit more.
[Image: desc_head_freemasons.jpg]

△Move along.△

△△
△△△
△△△△

First off, I'll apologize for any offence I may have caused.

Second, I'll wish you luck. :>
"I am more afraid of one hundred sheep led by a lion than one hundred lions led by a sheep."
Hah. It's fun to see how nobody includes me in these kind of posts. ... Instead they include the people that've been here for a smaller amount of time.

Makes me kind of sad, but I guess I'm just anti-social like this.

See you Jetniss. Maybe.
Azheron's back in business. For reals.
Oh goodness, there are few things I hate, in RPG, like Tavern RP. Let's hope this server is not just that! Well... let me see with my own eyes, once I've decided for good what character I intend to do (the only thing I know for certain about that character, is that he will most probably hate taverns, alcool and everything related to that sort of things XD).

Anyway, sorry for you, unknown farewelling pal. Good life and good everything! :mrgreen:
"Camaraderie, adventure, and steel on steel. The stuff of legend! Right Boo?"
Minsc
Back-ish.
Welcome back.
Don't get me wrong I'm happy you are back. But......Why did you come back-ish?
The Family Tree

TheBook of ThePharaoh

Pharaoh's Colosseum

The Four Suns Inn

"What are we, as role-players, if not authors in real time?" - MrBubbles

"I've always treated Role-play as Collaborative Writing. Co-authoring the stories of your characters, alongside other people." - Flammos200
Welcome back. It's good to see you again. /hug
I'm passing through, going to play a bit, but my activity might be a little off.

Edit: /Hug

I feel the love already.
C:
Welcome back Jetty! Yes, that is your new nickname.