The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Hamalu`s Introduction
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
I've been playing World of Warcraft ever since it got released, though i've taken time of every now and then because i need to worry about high school as well. I love RP, i played at EchelonedWoW since it started but never really got the RP experience i wanted there, too many OP characters and weird roles. So when i found this i immediately registered for an account! I just hope I won't be disappointed.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I come from U.S.A, though i've been living Sweden for about eight years, my mother tongue is English(US) but i speak fluent and clear Swedish.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I got into warcraft when playing Warcraft 3, the older WC games wasn't in the shops anymore and functioned on older systems only, so i skipped those. But i think Warcraft lore really started to blossom with Warcraft 3, so i didn't miss out on a lot.

What made you seek our server over others?:
Because you have good rules and policies, like no OP roles, no misfit roles, just normal Warcraft roles. I've been looking for this kind of RP ever since i started playing on EchelonedWoW, i even started special guilds there but they never really worked out, so i turned my self in another directions and found your website, which gave me a good presentation of your server, so i chose it.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I love city/village/settlement/tavern role-play, it's relaxing and you get good conversations going. Action and fighting doesn't really cope with me, but if my character gets into a fight at the bar or someone's hurting a loved one i will fight.
"I'm not a fighter, but i will fight for what i love".

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
My favorite race is orcs, they have such a great lore and what i think, the most immersive lore-tree in the whole Warcraft universe. The class would be hunters, that's what my first character in the World of Warcraft was and i've been one ever since.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I expect to see some good and serious role-play for once, with mature people and good administrators. I expect A LOT.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
The first two paragraphs of your Role-playing rules.
That's what made me sign up.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
I will be doing this later, at the moment it's 00:52 at my place (Sweden, Stockholm) and i really don't have the energy to do this now.
Sorry, but another time.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Nope, i think i have a clear picture of the server.
Welcome!

If you've yet to already make sure to check the Rules, Policies, FAQs, and Wiki, and take a look at our grammar and spelling guides to know whats expected here on the server.

/join chat once you get in game!

Rigley