The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Birthdays?
So I was going to make an event for my gnome's birthday, but I then thought " Do they even have birthdays in Azeroth?" I doubt the races that live a really long time would have them, like draenei and night elves, but do humans have birthdays? What about orcs and trolls who also live about as long as a human?
Birthdays are celebrated on Azeroth. For example, the Wildhammer clan celebrates all the births of the year on a single day. That's the first example that came to mind.
Oh, thanks. While I'm on this subject, do Forsaken celebrate birthdays, or is that a slap to the face, or do they have rebirth days?
I'd imagine Forsaken don't celebrate birthdays/rebirth days. I know they probably do celebrate holidays, but I'd imagine it's rare. Their reasoning would probably be that they have other important things to do.
[Image: af7tll.gif] [Image: 4j4aw7.gif] [Image: 33bfrtk.gif][Image: 2jxrg7.gif]
[Click on a character to learn more about them!]
I think that it would depend on the individual. Most thoroughly dislike the living; they're somewhat envious of them. Some might, but it would be pretty uncommon.

I was considering maybe celebrating "deathdays" instead, partially for the irony and partially to see if I could justify it.
Hm, I wonder if Orcs would celebrate their birthday, naming day, or both?
☃ This is my snowman. He's there to remind me how much I hate the snow.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Birthdays~? Caravan 36 9,605 09-04-2014, 05:56 PM
Last Post: Mathias