The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Poppin out for a while
My friend paid for about three months for me for retail, so I'll be gone a while. If certain events pop up that I want to be a part of turn up then I'll come back in for that, but otherwise I won't be around :P

See you guys in a while.
Back babeh! :D
What's been going on in my absence? Like anyone cares to inform me ^^
Virtually...alot! But nothing you cannot handle.
Dulche et decorum est.Pro patria muori.

[Image: awawwaw.gif]

Only in death...
Hey there Lynnix!
How was retail? Anyway, the server's been.. normal I guess.
Roleplay here and there.. some events. Did you get on the Player Appreciation Day event? :)
[Image: 124dk.jpg]
Pshaw, I care!

Basically, Conquest of the Horde is the same ol' same ol'. In terms of recent events, the Draeneic Pilgrimage is currently embroiled in conflict with the Bloodsword Honorguard. The Commoner's Party has made a recent return, which is of some interest to many people. Seraphim is currently organizing a series of Scarlet Crusade events that will begin this Sunday; if you're interested, you should probably get on board as soon as possible!

Other than that, a little bit of drama and a lot of roleplay. Jump in -- the water's fine!
yayness! Yea, I'm mostly just watching stuff for a bit right now as I get back into the swing of things. Retail was fun, but I honestly would wait until Cataclysm to come out before playing again >3

The only reason is because I wanna play a werewolf! :D