The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

guitarist123093`s Introduction
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
As a player I have about 3 to 4 years of playing time. I have three level 80's on retail World of Warcraft. I've never role-played on World of Warcraft per say, but I've role-played in other things like forums.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I come from the United States and speak primarily English. No translator needed here friends.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
To be honest, I tried out Warcraft because South Park made it look really fun, haha. But then I stuck with it because I got really into the story and the lore behind my character. For a while I was so proud of my Druid, then I decided I also wanted to have a darker background, so I created a Death Knight and a Warlock.

What made you seek our server over others?:
I recently had to cut off my World of Warcraft account because of money issues, but I still wanted to play and I especially wanted to try a RP server. I googled it and you guys were number one. From the legality and legitimacy of things it looks like it's going to be a lot of fun.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
The type of role-playing I'll enjoy most definitely just depends on what kind of a mood I'm in. I do love to instance and raid, but I'd also love to hang out more than I could when I played actual World of Warcraft. I have fun doing either.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
My favorite race is the undead, and my favorite class is the warlock. I originally chose the Horde because I love being the villain whenever I play any game, because I can't be one in real life. The story of the Forsaken being somewhat on their own and hated by even the Horde is villainous, and the "Battle for Undercity" made me love them even more. The corruption is really cool to me. Warlocks are my favorite class for the same reason. They're dark and demonic, and they wither their enemies to ash by pulling power from the demonic nether. If I were given the choice to, I'd choose the Burning Legion as my faction, but until then I've got to stick with the undead warlock.

What are your expectations of this server?:
From this whole introduction system I expect it to be a lot of fun. It looks like there will only be serious, dedicated role-players here, and I look forward to making some online friends and fighting the Alliance and Scourge with them.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Well as I kind of said before, I like the introduction system a lot. Filtering out the more annoying players who bog up trade chat is a great idea.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
The dank halls of Undercity got lonely when there was a war raging. Sometimes the other Forsaken kids would go juggle and play ball in the courtyard, sometimes they'd take a journey to Deathknell and mess around with the feral undead there. I just never got along with them. I couldn't communicate like they could. Whenever they'd travel to Brill to play pranks and release the horses from their stables, I'd just stand at the gates of the city and watch them laugh and joke with each other. I felt there was something wrong inside of me, like I'd never know how to do what they were doing all the time. The war inside my own head was vicious and bloody, I often would have visions of murder and blood. I'd see the adults going on voyages to fight the fleshed ones, and I could never understand why they'd fight as a group, for a group. Always has my head been filled with thoughts like this, of torturing everything around me. Ever since my younger days I've tortured my own self like this, my conscience screams to be released in a wave of agony that would perish every living and reanimated creature around me. I eventually began spending my time alone in the Magic Quarter of the city. I'd watch them practice their necromancy, and I found it fascinating. They had these servants that did everything they were told, and the best part was that the servants hated it! These tortured demons felt the way I did, yet they kept it in and followed the orders of their summoners. I knew I couldn't be like them anymore. I couldn't devote my life to the Horde, or the Forsaken, and do everything they said for the rest of my life. I decided to approach the one they call Kaal Soulreaper. The old warlock would show me amazing powers, being able to set someone's soul on fire and destroy their depth perception simply by placing a curse on them. And as he watched them wither, and their soul was destroyed and burnt to ash, the warlock would extract it and use it for personal tasks. Eventually the old warlock showed me how to create my own demons, too. Since I was young I could only rip a weak little imp out of the void, however I felt destined for great things. The warlock taught me more, and eventually I had learned more about my own future than any of the other kids, and I began releasing my inner torment. I'd place a curse on squirrels and watch them slowly die. I felt awful every time, but it also made me feel better in a way. It was like things could never get better no matter what I did, even if it felt right at the time. As I got older I'd learn more destructive spells, and eventually I learned to debilitate my enemies, causing them to feel the horror that I felt every day. Most of the time the sudden turmoil will cause them to flee and run in a pathetic attempt to free themselves of the pain. As I watched them humorously running in horror I could now harness the power of pure darkness, and shoot bolts of it at my enemies. Soulreaper showed me how to tear their souls out to summon some demons that could actually do some damage like I could. As I got older and moved to different, even more disgusting and horrible places, it was the same story. I killed more and more powerful beasts. I had new mentors teaching me along the way, the dark powers of the path I had chosen taking me fast down the path into a fiery twisted nether upon the surface of Azeroth. A hell unlike any other human, elf, or dwarf had ever felt. Here I stand today, forcibly allied with the disgusting Horde. Shall the day come that I learn to harness the pure power of Kil'jaeden, I will go back to Undercity and rain fiery, agonizing death. I will destroy every fleshed one, cow, orc and gnome in my path. I will corrupt the minds of the young, and lead an army of my own. But for now, I continue to live the tortured, terrible life of a warlock. Craving more power. True power. I know the day will come when I can finally feel satisfied.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Not a lot besides just reiterating how excited I am to try out World of Warcraft RPing, especially on this server. I hope you enjoyed my story and I hope I can start playing soon!
Hello guitarist123093! I'm Loxmardin and it's my pleasure to welcome you to Conquest of the Horde!

If you haven't already, I'd suggest that you double-check the rules and policies of the server on our very own CotH Wiki. If you have any questions, you should consult the Wiki and the available subforums which contain a fair bit of information ("Forum: Search" is your friend!) first but you are of course always welcome to contact a GM if you can't find what you're looking for, or ask on the forums!

Keep in mind that we are currently having downtime on the server, however! Check the News Posts for more information.

Have fun, enjoy your stay and see you in-game!

Happy RPing!

//Loxy