The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

TransGlutaminaseC`s Introduction
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
I'm Gabe, 18, OOC, I'm a calm and kind person. I enjoy teasing others in a friendly manner and am usually perceived as some mysterious shaman hermit who conjures shenanigans and other crazy things from the void, but I really just have a wild imagination and a large collection of funny pictures.

When it's appropriate to be kidding around, I enjoy making people stop and think "What?" or to simply bring people along in a completely crazy tale.

My mastery of shenanigans aside, I'm just a teen who enjoys good stories, video games, anime and whatever I've set my variable interests at the time.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I'm from Montreal, Quebec, Canada. My primary language is French, but I've been writing in English for 5 to 8 hours a day for the past 5 years or so. Aside form the occasional grammar error, I have no trouble writing in English. Sometimes when I want to say something in French, I recall the English word, but can't find the appropriate one in French. XD

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Started playing Warcraft II before I even understood English. When I started getting into internet games and Blizzard games, i was introduced to Warcraft III and its joysqueals inducing custom maps and RPs.

My first major Warcraft RP experiences were on WoW many years, ago, though.

What made you seek our server over others?:
Come clanmates told me about it and I fell in love at first sight.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Variety and a sense of accomplishment, but most of all, RP that comes naturally. basically, I don't want to force a RP nor do I want to have to ponder what to do. I want to play my characters as naturally a spossible, I put myself in their mindset and try to act as they would act.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
RP-wise, I've none. Although I gravitate toward humans, I just play whatever I'm in the mood for.

What are your expectations of this server?:
Some RP fun between mature people in an universe I love and getting back into what I used to love of WoW : RP and a sense of being part of the world of Warcraft.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Respect at all time or you get the boot.
Close second : No godmoding.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
One of my posts from a forum RP with my clanmates :

A letter from the prince himself and a chance to rise within the ranks of the nobility. This could only spell more politics and other bureaucratic annoyances for Samuel. More crap, bribes and dirty work for his sister's loyal servant. The smile on the face of his sweet sister and the excitement in her heart could do nothing but bring a smile to the knight's lips, though. He could also get away from the ministers and the castle for a few weeks ; he would be on the road with people he could trust : his dear sister, soldiers he personally supervised during their training and even soldiers he trained with. They were all trained in the art of horseback and foot combat. All were proficient with their short spear, shield and sword. They were specially selected recruits who had been trained, not for war, but for the sole purpose of protecting her noble majesty and only her. The ministers shared bodyguards between themselves, but these soldiers, they were his soldiers, his comrades.

He knew he would not have that much time alone with his loving sibling during the trip, since they would only stop for short rests and sleep. He knew just the way to make these short moments special, however. Before they left, he prepared and packed brioches. He did not put them with the rest of the provisions, neither did he tell his dear sister about them. Whenever it was time for snacks, he brought one to her and the two shared a knowing smile, as if they were back to their more innocent childhood.

Covered in dust and still a bit humid from the rain, Samuel dismounted from his steed to help his sister down from her carriage. He motioned for half the bodyguards to secure the area and for the others to follow him. Before they could go veyr far, they wre greeted by their host. Prince William. Samuel had known him for less than ten seconds and he already disliked him. This whole invitation and warm welcoming had a foul stench to him, the stench of the ever dangerous and corrupting game of politics.

However, he did not have time to reflect on the matter. As soon as the alarming "Intruder" and the familiar sound of steel blades were heard, Samuel took his sword of his scabbard in a flash and let his shield slip from his back and onto his arm. "Form up!", he shouted as he armed himself. The bodyguards immediately moved to form a circle around lady Sophia and took out their shield and swords. The whole thing could very well be a plot to get rid of his sister and Samuel prefered being overly vigilant over not being wary enough.

After a few seconds, it became apparent that the sole intruders were some sort of clerk or scholar and some boy. Samuel released his guard and lowered his shield and blade, his soldiers imitated him, but remained in a circle around the two nobles and the royal servant. When the scholar was finally removed of their sight, Samuel let both he and the unconscious boy fall out of his memories and relaxed. He motioned for the bodyguards to move out of the way, sheathed his weapon and put his shield back in its place before returning to his sister's side.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Anything? Have a pic of some cute kittens, then. http://renaeden.galileoace.com/wp-conte ... tens-2.jpg
Hello TransGlutaminaseC! I'm Loxmardin and it's my pleasure to welcome you to Conquest of the Horde!

If you haven't already, I'd suggest that you double-check the rules and policies of the server on our very own CotH Wiki. If you have any questions, you should consult the Wiki and the available subforums which contain a fair bit of information ("Forum: Search" is your friend!) first but you are of course always welcome to contact a GM if you can't find what you're looking for, or ask on the forums!

Keep in mind that we are currently having downtime on the server, however! Check the News Posts for more information.

Have fun, enjoy your stay and see you in-game!

Happy RPing!

//Loxy

SIDENOTE; Kittennssssss.