The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Tohvelielukka`s Introduction
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
I've played on PC as long as I can remember, from when the age of 5 or something. My favourites are obviously MMOs but I love to occasionally play FPS shooters such as Team Fortress 2 with some clan mates. We've tried getting into Darkfall and Mortal online but those turned up to be more or less failures so I'm left with no MMORPGins to play. I'm usually quite easy going (even spam sometimes but only when the situation calls for it) but will always take RPeing seriously.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
From Finland. (Located in icy Scandinavia between Russia and Sweden.) So my primary language is Finnish.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I began playing Warcraft when I got my hands on one of the versions of Warcraft 2. Being so small at the time I really can't remember which version it was but it was fun nonetheless. The lore wasn't too interesting at the time largely because my skills with English were pretty much nonexistent. Don't really remember too much of those times.

The next time I stumbled upon Warcraft was when the infamous WoW was released. Of course I had to buy the game within a month of the release and played it religiously for almost two years. I really loved the game during that time and thought of the Warcraft world as really immerse. The next time I opened WoW was when they released TBC but that didn't last long enough for me to reach level 70.

What made you seek our server over others?:
Just recently I began considering playing this game again but with RP being rather dry in the normal game I sought for other options. A friend recommended me to check this out and I loved it.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I've never really RPed that much in MMORPGins. Well a bit in WoW but not as much as in some forum RPes. Just recently tried GMing some small 10>player games. I don't really have any preference what to do when it comes to RPeing. Anything that fits my current character is fine.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
If I'd have to choose it would be a night elf druid because of the nostalgia. It was the first char I leveled up to 60 and that was when the actual game was living its golden age.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I want to RP WoW setting in a good community.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
"Role-playing" "AS LONG AS EVERY PARTICIPANT IS COMFORTABLE WITH IT" Will be sure to create interesting RPeing situations with such dedicated community.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
This is an introduction for a Forum RP concept I'm currently working on. Its not finished but might suffice for this. The RP would basically be immortal humans experiencing the downsides of eternal life in scifi setting.

"High atop the clouds. Inside a luxurious suite of New York's newest skyscraper. James sat in a red leather couch that encircled a table. Though not clearly visible as the only light source was the dim moonlight from rooms numerous windows, the room was decorated in a most extravagant manner. Everything metal was at least half gold. Every fabric was the finest silk ever made.

Ben, after looting the minibar, was having the time of his life. The night would be forever remembered by everyone attending even without the main event. Unlike his friend James was actually feeling nervous about the whole situation. Although respective towards the others, this event was a huge risk for him and the project itself. If the organization was to find out could hotel security hold them off? What if some lunatics decided that this building was offending their gods? He cursed himself for agreeing to Ben's laughable proposal and not collecting his rightful reward sooner. It was however much too late to cancel the gathering now as the guests were already on their way.

A large number of limousines halted at the colossal buildings entrance. From within the cars emerged a bunch of more or less confused men and women. Only few of them had fully grasped the recent events and knew what was to come. The group could tell that they were all invited by the same men and some decided to introduce themselves to others, knowing that they'd probably have to do it sooner or later. To interrupt the groups chat, a man came from the building to invite them inside.

The man introduced himself as the owner of the hotel and also the sole owner of the building they had entered. Without much words he led them through an empty lobby to the elevators where he provided them the instructions needed to reach the penthouse suite. After confirming they would safely reach the top floors, the owner himself bid farewell to the group and prepared to lock up and leave the building. While others stayed completely calm some members of the party started to doubt if coming there was a good idea at all. A hotel bar with no one there was already suspicious enough but now the last staff member was leaving? The group pressure was only thing that kept some from just running away. More than few of the people riding the elevator gave off a very threatening aura that made the ones scared think they'd be shot immediately if they even dared to open their mouths. Those who had been told everything could not wait for the elevator to stop and to meet their old friends.

With a loud beep the elevator came to halt. A light above the door indicated that they had arrived at the top. Doors slid open and before the group opened a view to a room brightly illuminated by the moonlight. Two men rose from a sofa in a cheerful manner to greet the group. Ben went to hug those he knew while James chose it was a right time to make a more general announcement and spoke, “Friends! Welcome! Its great to see that so many of you could make it here. Please go take your seats, Ben will get us something to drink and well then begin shortly.” James directed the guests to sit down on the sofas where he himself had laid just couple of moments earlier while Ben went to check the bar for something expensive enough to fit the occasion. When everyone finally had something too expensive to drink in their hands James saw fit to continue,

“My friends once again we must thank you for coming here. You can't imagine how hard it was to find people as reliable as you among our countless contributors and well wishers. Though I suspect most of them would have betrayed us the moment, had they found out about the true objective of our projects public front.” As if disappointed in those who might have had betrayed him James looked down and shook his head before going on. “But let's not dwell on what others would have done. You are here today and that is all what matters. Most of you know the true nature of this gathering but those of you who were kept dark for a reason or another I'll tell you now! Today we break the shackles of humanity! Today we ascend from being mere mortals! Today is the eve of our ever lasting success! Today we become immortal!” Those who didn't know what this was about were stunned by James pompous words, others were thrilled to soon receive what they had been waiting for and one or two of the guests were starting to be convinced that James had finally lost it.

James and Ben knew they'd have more than enough time to discuss formalities and personal things after the main event. It didn't matter what their friends thought at the moment, soon they'd all come to accept the facts. Ben took out a small case. Carefully he opened the lid, revealing numerous elongated vials standing in soft foam. As he began to hand them out, one to each, he told them not to drink them yet. When every vial had been distributed the inventors raised their vials and James once again had to say couple more words, “Some of you look like this can't be happening. I hope its not because you think that I'm crazy but because you have been waiting for this moment to arrive. In your hands you have what many would call the elixir of eternal life. It is time! Now pop the cork and open your way to immortality!” Without much delay, most of the guests drank whatever inside the vials. Ben and James chose to first observe the changes before following and just smiled widely at their guests. “Soon you will feel a change within you. I don't know if it will feel like warmth, cold, pain or pleasure but I know that it'll feel out of this world. Just to warn you before hand so that you wont be surprised,” Said Ben to warn the guests. Although, no warning would be enough to prepare them for the change.

Few awkward seconds passed. Then one after another the guests threw themselves on the floor. Their bodies were melting and squirming. Some were momentarily losing their humanly features. Some had strange black stuff gushing out of their mouths, ears, nose and every other hole you could think of. As if their forms weren't already twisted enough, they let out unearthly screams of agony. Those with their heads still in human form cried and few of them even prayed for their mommy to save them. Ben and James both knew that it'd be like this but only James was able to find the situation amusing. Laughing silently he turned towards his friend and said, “Ben. I think we have waited long enough. Lets join them.” With a grin Ben replied, ”Haha. I never knew you had a masochistic part in you but yes, we should really join them now.” “Yes. We must join them so that we can continue to pursue the true immortality. Lets drink on three. 1... 2... 3!

In the split second that James had opened his vial and as Ben was opening his, the windows shattered. Bullets flew through the room hitting everything inside. Two friends who had for so long sought for to live forever were shot full of holes and died instantly.

Amazingly enough the guests agony was unaffected by the bullet rain. The chain reaction happening in their bodies couldn't be stopped anymore.

Men dressed in black-op uniforms jumped into the room from recently broken windows. Dozen or so of them kept emptying clips on the guests for nothing but it made them feel somewhat secure. One of the soldiers went to search the bodies of Ben and James soon finding what he wanted. He picked up the still unopened vial that Ben was supposed to have drank, touched a communication device on his right ear and reported, “A sample has been recovered. Proceeding to evacuate.” Quick hand signals were exchanged between the soldiers. The man who had recovered the vial ran out of the window and jumped out from a top floor of a skyscraper disappearing into the night of Manhattan. The others followed his example and in less than a minute the whole scene was already over even if the guests didn't have a clue to what was going on since they were preoccupied with changes happening inside them.

For the guests dismay things were still far from over. The soldiers had left a well sized gift behind them. With a deafening noise a box exploded filling the whole room with fire. The explosion spread and the whole upper half of the tower dispersed into slivers of scrap metal and glass. Bodies of the fully transformed guests were scattered throughout the city."

This thing is from a currently active RP in a basic but pretty diverse fantasy setting. Its the opening update.

"Location - GUARDS headquarters, a dimension between the mortal and spiritual planes.

In middle of a vast darkness there was a single abundantly ornamented hardwood desk. For anyone who saw the desk, it was clear that whoever was its owned, he or she really loved fine antique. Atop the desk were tall squeaky stacks of very important looking documents, looking like they would fall over from the slightest touch, leaving the owner with one gigantic headache of reorganising their work. Veronica, the current head of an important cross dimensional organization, GUARDS, was currently working on the boring bureaucracy. In state of utter boredom she went through the endless list of candidates who would soon inherit her position within the organisation. Her job description had changed much during the last few hundred years, from intensive field work of chasing down the illegal Gods to just stamping her sign of approval to some documents that had to do with so called "development aid for mentally challenged souls". Sighing, Veronica continued going over the endless mountain of paper.

Suddenly she felt a familiar disturbance in the space around her little room of darkness. Accompanied by a loud noise, a large crack appeared in the darkness before her. The crack spread to both sides. Dark fingers covered by black silk gloves infiltrated from between the cracks. Same dark hands began pulling the crack open, creating a port way that connected two dimensions. For a few moments before stepping to the other side, the dark being was bathing in almost blinding light that came from the other dimension. As soon as after he had crossed the boundary the crack closed up, leaving behind no trail of what had just happened. As the light disappeared, Veronica was now able to identify the man, not that she didn't already know who it was from his original entrance. From head to toe the visitor was covered in black silky robes that completely covered him, preventing anyone from spotting where he hid his limbs. The only apparent feature on his dark appearance was a single white mask which apparently hid his face.

Veronica gave the arrival a feint smile and the being bowed as a response before speaking up. "I am most sorry to disturb your work master Veronica but some urgent news have come into our knowledge. If I may I'll go on. Ehum.. an undead organization you are already no doubt familiar with, the Koei, as they call themselves has found yet another ancinents ruin but unlike the other times, this is actually meaningful. I take it you are aware that the investigation division has just recently found clues on the final location of the Projector." Upon hearing the word, Veronica stood up from her stool and said: "No! Why the hell does this have to happen now! Are you saying the undeads are after it? Mobilize the main division immediately and take them out!" The black being continued: "Well it is not that simple. We do not know the exact location of said ruin nor Projector itself. But in any case we have reasons to believe that the Koei are not after what we fear. This peculiar ruin they are after was a research center for much more than just Projector and we know the undeads are in dire need of firepower with their recent plans. I would say that the fact that Projector happens to also be in the ruin is a mere coincidence and the undeads are just after one of the leftover weapons. If I may, I would suggest that we dispatch a single agent to infiltrate the undeads and retrieve Projector before they realise what it is." "Ah. Very well then. Cusma, my dearest subordinate, could you go and ensure that we get the Projector?" "My pleasure," replied Cusma as he slip away through the cracks in reality.

Just as the figure had left an another, yet again black hooded and masked figure appeared in Veronicas territory. Though this time the entrance was more crude as he was thrown in front of his masters desk from an unstable portal. Sighing at the new arrivals behavior, Veronica asked him, "And what is it this time Timotheus? Don't tell me you lost your keys again." A little embarrassed of Veronica's reaction, Timotheus rose to his two feet and spoke up, "Actually I had something important to tell you Vera. We've spotted traces the saetyr shapeling in Aarni. Apparently he has lost his memory completely." "You mean you still haven't caught him? Just great.. Well memory or no memory we need to deal with him as soon as possible. Now that you know where he is go kill him while you're at it. I have work to do." "Roger mam," said Timotheus with playfulness in his voice. Clapping his hands, he opened a portal on the floor and jumped through it. Although she would probably still forgive him, Timotheus did not want to let her down anymore than he already had.

Location - New Marktown

"Hahaa lost them!" Thought Anselm, hiding behind a wall of crates while tightly grabbing onto the spoils of his work. Being finally sure that none of those uptight guards were around, he slightly opened the pouch he had 'found' from a rich looking boys pocket just a few moments earlier. His excitement soon died out as objects rolled out from the pouch. Small greenish pellets, better known as the cultural delicacy of New Marktown apple candies. Cursing his ill luck, the thief threw a candy in his mouth. Even if it could not by him a new sword, sweet sugar at least eased his frustration. Anselm left his hiding place and headed to the streets as he took out another candy. When not looking forward his concentration slipped. The moment he emerged from behind the crates he ran straight into a guard patrol. The panic was clearly visible on his face as a head taller, heavily armoured guards stared at him. Already thinking of escape routes and possible excuses to give to the guards, Anselm was surprised when leader of the patrol asked: "Excuse me lad. You haven't run into an elf girl around here have you? One with long golden hair and blue eyes." Confused and at the same time relieved that he wasn't their target, Anseld told the guards that he hadn't seen such a girl. "... Well we did our best today. Lets look her again tomorrow but now we have to hurry. The Wengord envoy is arriving any moment now," said the a guard to another.

Wendord? Anselm had heard that name before. They were aristocrats who ruled quite a big areas in the north western parts of the colonies and on top of that they were wealthy! A chance to get something a bit more valuable than just a pouch of children' candies. Stealthily, Anselm followed the guards while keeping enough distance so they wouldn't notice him following. Soon they arrived at one of the gates that lead outside of the city to one of the natural bridges that connected the island on which New Marktown was built to the main continent. The place was bustling with guards so Anselm saw fit to hide inside an empty barrel where he could still see everything just fine. The steel gates opened. A large convoy of armed horsemen lead by none other than Samuel Wengord himself who was rumored to be one of the most able fighters in the outer colonies. Although Anselm could not recognise the man, he could see from the mans equipment that this person was not your average citizen. As the final piece of the convoy, a humongous carriage arrived through gates, they were closed again. Anselm saw Samuel hopping off his horse. The knight walked to the aristocrats carriage and opened its door.

They were almost there. Samuel had rode a week on horseback, only stopping to eat and sleep when his sister had to pause the travel for herself. While she was comfortably sitting and leisurely drinking tea in the carriage as big as an average merchants house, Samuel and the guards were out there in the mercy of rain. At this time of the year Samuel was supposed to have been honing his sword skills with the castles old sword master but his plans had been ruined because of Sophia receiving an urgent letter from the Crown prince of Luches himself. Samuel had been there when his sister opened the letter that bore the royal hawk seal. Full of enthusiasm, she had explained her brother how great of a chance had opened before them. She had said that after this trip the Wengord family might be given a highest ranking noble title after the royal family itself. It felt like a big deal for his sister so Samuel was glad to accompany her on this trip.

The city that marked freedom for all humans living in the new world was in sight. The mighty island looked like a mountain plucked from Aarni's spine and thrown into the sea. From the cliffs of the Aarni itself it looked like the island reached heavens themselves as it completely covered the sun, leaving the convoy into shade. Samuel encouraged his horse to step on a bridge that led to the city itself. As they approached a gate, guards immediately recognised who were coming from the large flags they were carrying and gave a signal to let them pass. Samuel in front, the convoy entered a huge stone hall that, until recently, had apparently been used as a cargo area. Samuel gave the convoy guards an order to help secure the area with the city guards while he himself jumped off his mount and walked to his sisters carriage to open a door for her. "Ah so we have finally arrived? Brother help me get down from here," demanded Sophia as soon as Samuel had opened the door. As soon as she was standing safely on the ground, Sophia noticed a person approaching the carriage and greeted him: "William? It's great you've come meet me here. I thought I would have to walk all the way to your all alone." The prince approached Sophia and her entourage with a foxy smile and answered: "Yes. How could I've let your cute, frail legs walk all the way. Come you and your brother should be tired from the traveling. Accompany me to the dining halls. We shall discuss business matters tomorrow when you've fully res..." The prince did not have time to finish before a young guard near the screamed: "INTRUDER!"

For a long time Conrad had been curious about visiting the New Marktown. Since it was the most defined city in whole of Aarni, many great mages were bound to live there. After weeks of traveling he was now standing on the edge of Aarni's cliffs, beholding New Marktown as he noticed a large entourage of horses and a huge carriage nearing the city. He also noticed mana leaking from couple of undead mages in the forest behind him but chose to ignore it as the gates to New Marktown opened. Getting to the city was much more important than investigating every little detail he'd come across on his journeys.

Conrad followed the convoy to the gate they used to enter and was greeted by guards: "Halt! Please identify yourself. What business do you have in New Marktown?" The mage calmly replied: "I am a traveling mage Conrad, a citizen of the empire. I've come to New Marktown to deepen my knowledge of magic." Thinking that this person belonged to the rear guard of Wegord's convoy, the gate guards opened a small door in the cliff that led to the same space as the big gate but was much more convenient to use is you just traveled on foot. Conrad entered a large hall. The place was literally swarming with guards and other military personnel. In the middle were some horsemen and most notably a humongous house sized carriage that probably belonged to some aristocrats. Standing there His hooded appearance did attract attention of a newly recruited guard with keen eyes. He noticed that Conrad just didn't seem to fit in with the aristocratic entourage that had just arrived and thought of him as an intruder. Everyone in the whole hall heard him yell: "INTRUDER!" Soon dozens of spears were pointing at confused Conrad.

Bones was taking a shortish coffee pause from guarding the entrance hall to New Marktown when the aristocrats had to arrive. He was forced to join the merry lines of guards standing idly while their employer, the prince, was receiving his guests. Bones had gotten a pretty sweet deal from the colonies military. They desperately needed able soldiers, whether bandits, murderers, bounty hunters or even undead, it didn't matter as long as they could fight. The job was far better than wandering around Aarni, trying to scrape your living from the forest. They got a free upkeep that included housing, baths and as much food as you could eat once a day. The pay wasn't too bad either. Three gold pieces a month. Life as a guard was boring though. Each day Bones had to watch as kids who had never seen a real fight squabbling amongst themselves. There was pretty much no one sensible to talk with in the whole city guard since all the experienced soldiers had been sent to frontiers of the colonies. Suddenly a yell interrupted Bones from daydreaming about what to do after the reception was over. He noticed that the source of commotion was a hooded person wearing white robes. A mage? The novices were gathering around him, trying to point their spears at the so called intruder but Bones could see from their posture that the kids had no idea what they were doing. If the mage tried anything, the guests would be in danger. Being the only experienced warrior in the room it was Bones's responsibility to take care of the situation.

Walking the hallways of New Marktown was Ar'ama, an elven beauty who decided to cover her face with her hooded robe. She was currently looking for something different to buy for dinner. Fish maybe? At the same time she had to keep tight watch in case of the never resting guards her dad had hired to catch her. The best shops were in area that up till recently used to be the loading dock for all caravans which traveled to the forest. While walking through the halls a certain kid caught Ar'ama's attention. Though he had round ears, she immediately recoqnised him as an elf, being herself part of the same race. With cold sweat on his forehead, the kid was talking to some guards.. Ar'ama quickly pulled the hood to cover her face even better and with her magic, moved her hair so that it would not be visible to others. The guards left, talking about some aristocrats. It had been a while since she had seen another elf. This one was also evidently much younger than herself, just a kid, so he could not be working under her father. Ar'ama tried to go talk with him but before she could attract his attention, the kid sprinted after guards who had a moment earlier been pestering him. When he finally stopped, the kid, to her surprise, jumped inside a barrel. As Ar'ama did not want to blow the kids cover, she stood there waiting and watched as events followed another in the entrance hall. An aristocrat carriage arriving and then finally a guard announcing a presence of an intruder.

Location - A daiur temple in the northernmost parts of the colonies.

The day was sunny and nigh cloudless in a Daiur temple. All around the building complex were nothing but thick pine woods which the forest of Aarni was famous of and few kilometers north from there would begin the actual deep woods that was less known but just as much the trademark of Aarni as was the pine forest. Sitting on a public stone stool, Orelia Verna stared at her last piece of bread. It was already a month old. Scraps from the last time she had gotten enough money to buy actual food but it was yummy nonetheless. Today she would feast on it and the piece of sausage the monks gave her. Just as she was about to sink her teeth into the crust piece of bread a large crow dove from the heights. With skilled precision bird grabbed the bread and the sausage in high speed and flew away with it. Starving, Orelia was now left with nothing to eat. She stared blankly at the ever distancing crow and her last meal. Tears flowed down her cheeks. Just as she was about to fall into the deepest pits of despair, Orelia felt a friendly tap on her shoulder. "Why such a frown lady Orelia?" asked a short but cheery monk from her. The lad was only two or three years younger than her but looked like a little kid with his brown, curly hair flowing untamed on his round and childish face. Among some other monks, this kid had kept company for Orelia during her stay at the temple and quite often given her some of his portion as he felt sorry for seeing her in constant state of hunger. Offering her half of his fresh white bread the boy said: "I saw the birdy take some of your food but don't blame the poor critter. It's in its nature. Here take some of mine." Overtaken by the tears of joy Orelia gladly accepted the offer. Was this person the reincarnation of a saint? Orelia could never get used to the kindness of these monks.

The lad and the elf girl chatted free of the world worries while watching at the wild doves trot around the great temple plaza. Though, their moment was soon disturbed by large public, consisting mostly of the white robed monks, were causing commotion nearby an entrance to the plaza. Hearing angry yells and insults, the two could not help themselves from going over to check what it all was about. As Orelia neared the riot she saw what or who was the cause. Surrounded by a large crowd of strong looking monks who were clearly taking a defensive stance, there stood a single undead who none of the citizens of Aarni could not know. His face was more than familiar from all of the wanted posters the empire of Luches had put up. He was Kil arakmeth the notorious leader of Koei. If Orelia's memory served right his head was currently worth something like a thousand no maybe five thousand gold. Seeing him live for the first time Orelia realised the bounty was not because he had said something the government didn't like. No. Although all the undead man did was making he way through the plaza, towards the main building, just looking at him one could feel the murderous intent in his presence. Kil arakmeth stopped at the door of the temple where many travelers and adventurers had gathered. He climbed on a stone stool and clapped hands above hid head to gather everyone's attention. Not that they didn't already look at the weird looking undead. Obviously ignorant of the monks who glared daggers at him, Kil arakmeth announced: "Hear me adventurers, treasure hunters, seekers of ancient wisdom, brave souls seeking for an adventure! You all might know me as a criminal in the empire but know despite my outer appearance I am a human at heart. A human freedom fighter who wants to claim better rights for much wronged clan of Nosferatu. I bear no ill intent towards you, this temple or the forest and its lands. But I did not come here to claim my pureness. Today I traveled here to gather you who have the courage to uncover the secrets of ancients' ruins to aid me in my quest for knowledge. I need able bodies to help me journey to the deepest depths of ruins not far from here in exchange for a quite decent compensation. After I've done what I came for inside the ruin, each of you will be paid four hundred gold pieces as long as you do not touch anything! A fair deal no? All volunteers come talk to me outside the gates." Kil arakmeth finished. Gave a quick glance to check how many looked like they'd be ready come and began making his way back through the path he came there, accompanied by the same mob of doubtful monks. He offered money! Lots of money! Maybe this guy was an answer to Orelia's prayers.

Above the treetops of Aarni, shapeling, in form of a crow was aimlessly flying around. The wind felt kind of nice. Flying was tiring. Shapeling was hungry. It scanned the area for possible sources of things to eat and fixed its gaze on a Daiur temple peeping through the tree tops few kilometers to the south. In couple of minutes the crow was gliding above a plaza of the temple, looking for something that was edible in its current form. Soon it noticed an elf girl with a tasty looking peace of bread in her hands. Whats more she was also holding onto a juicy lump of sausage. Shapeling felt need to get its hands on her food and swooped down from the heights, aiming to steal the elf girls food. It was a perfect crime. If one would like to use the comparison: like stealing candy from a baby. With the bread piece in other claw and sausage in the other, Shapeling rose back to the skies, made a quick evasive move and returned to enjoy the booty on top of a temple roof. From there it had a clear vision of the whole Plaza. By the time Shapeling had finished consuming its exceptionally tasty dinner, something started happening in the plaza.

An undead person whose name Shapeling just couldn't remember, was walking towards the building it was sitting on but even more interesting was the fact that this undead was accompanied by a horde of angry looking Daiur monks. But only when the undead gathered everyone's attention and made an announcement, became Shapeling actually interested in him. Ancients? The name rang a bell in Shapeling's head, though it could not bring itself to remember as to why. Shapeling had a feeling this was an opportunity to find more about who it was. It had to find out more.

Tall trees, not only pines but many other, much lusher evergreen trees covered the sky completely and let only some faint greenish light hit the ground level. As there was very little light and the large trees sucked out all nutrients from the ground, there wasn't much foliage on the ground floor beside the moss mat and some forests of overgrown fern bushes. Canopy, walked through the deeper forests of Aarni when he noticed someone ahead of him going in the same direction. It was too far away so that he could have recognised its race though. Based on its way of walking it was clearly more or less an intelligent being. Since it had been a long time since Canopy had seen another one with even half the brains he had, he decided to follow the being. Forest was eager to cover Canopy from the eyes of who he was stalking. Even if the being had turned around and stared him right where his eyes were it would not have noticed that there was actually someone there. As soon as Canopy noticed glimpse of a Daiur temple from between the trees something unexpected happened. The being, who looked like it was a walking corpse, was suddenly tackled by yet another being who came running from the bushes. Quickly Canopy took even deeper cover in the forest as he watched the situation evolve.

The ambusher was wearing some kind of black clothing that covered him from head to toes and a clear, white mask on where his face should have been. For a moment it stood on top of the corpse like being who did not utter a single sound the whole time. It had probably been knocked out the very moment that black being ran into it. Then the corpse began cracking, a granite being hit by steel pickaxes. The cracks grew larger, deeper. Then a moment of silence and the corpse shattered into millions of pieces which again shattered into even smaller size until there wasn't even a single trace of anything ever being there. Then Canopy saw the black being taking out a small vial of greenish liquid. The being opened it and poured all of its contents through the small hole that represented mouth in its mask. Instantly, beings robes began squirming as if somethings wanted to come out through its skin. Without a sound, the being withstood the painful progress which was over as soon as it started. The next second, the black beings robes and mask cracked and shattered, revealing an appearance identical to one of the walking corpse it had just destroyed.

Interested in this black beings, who now looked like the corpse being, plans, Canopy decided to follow it instead. It headed towards the temple. At the gates the corpse being was met by five other similar creatures. One of them, apparently the leader, spoke to the othes: "Well then my loyal men. As you know we cannot make the journey to the research site alone as we have little manpower to use with the situation in New Marktown and all. I'm going inside now to hire us some able fighters. We'll meet here in few minutes." Canopy had no idea what the corpse was talking about or how it could actually talk, being dead and all. These guys seemed interesting though, especially with the black being disguised among the others. When the 'leader' had left the others began talking. "You think the we're gonna find an actual ancients cannon this time?" Asked the shortest one who got an reply from another corpse: "Well dunno. Kil arakmeth said he is absolutely sure this time so we might just get lucky. Anyway, even if we don't find the cannon, those ruins are always full of true steel stuff, money and treasures. We've already got enough money to buy this whole friggin' empire. Its not like we wont win the siege without the cannon." Five, maybe ten minutes after the corpses had moved from conversing about the ruins to bragging with 'who had the coolest sword' the leader returned. "Alright, the volunteers will be soon lining up. You guys separate the actually able from the shit," told Kil arakmeth to his subordinates as he himself took out a map and began inspecting it."

With no colored fonts the dialogs might be hard to follow.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
How active is everyone in the game?
Hello Tohvelielukka! I'm Loxmardin and it's my pleasure to welcome you to Conquest of the Horde!

If you haven't already, I'd suggest that you double-check the rules and policies of the server on our very own CotH Wiki. If you have any questions, you should consult the Wiki and the available subforums which contain a fair bit of information ("Forum: Search" is your friend!) first but you are of course always welcome to contact a GM if you can't find what you're looking for, or ask on the forums!

Holy cow, that's some introduction. Loads of text. More than I've seen in a while. And considering activity... When the server is up, people are usually online 'round noon, American time. You being finnish, that means your best call would be to log on 'round 10-11 PM if you want to be around when the population approaches the daily peak. It's good to see more Scandinavians! <3

Keep in mind that we are currently having downtime on the server, however! Check the News Posts for more information.

Have fun, enjoy your stay and see you in-game!

Happy RPing!

//Loxy