The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Verret`s Introduction
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Let's see... I'm first and foremost an easygoing guy who likes to have fun. I can take a joke or thirty, and I'm not easily offended (OOC, atleast ^^). I enjoy RPing, as I feel it adds something special to whatever game I'm currently playing that is nigh impossible to get through other means.
While I might come off as insecure at times, constantly asking questions about and/or seeking approval for whatever I'm currently doing (that is on-topic, of course), it's just because I'm scared to death of doing something wrong/(unintentionally)offensive.
I have a deep-set instinctual respect for authority figures, and you can trust me to blush behind my keyboard if I am ever lectured by said authority figures for doing something I understand isn't kosher.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I live in Norway, on the west coast, and Norwegian is thusly my primary language. It has been a long time since I started feeling that English is a much better language to express oneself in, though. No offence to my fellow Norwegians, but our language tends to be kind of lame ^^

As for other languages, I know a bit German, and just a hint of Spanish.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
My first strategy game ever was Warcraft III - Reign of Chaos, which is and has always been one of my favorite games of all time. I just fell in love with the setting, the history, the characters and, of course, the world itself. I'm not too good at the vanilla game, even after owning it for almost 10 years, but I've spent countless hours in custom maps on B.Net, the versatility of which I feel is one of the greatest strengths of the game.

Besides playing WC3 on and off for 8-10 years, I've also spent a few years playing WoW (also on and off).

What made you seek our server over others?:
The long and short of it is that I was linked your wiki by a friend who plays on your server, and it kind of snowballed from there.
The server seems great in terms of RP opportunities, and although I don't know much about the community yet, the little I do know makes it seem downright awesome.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Depends entirely on my mood and what kind of RP is going on around me at the time. While I'll admit I'm not a very experienced RPer, I can generally slip into almost any setting and fit in without disturbing it.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
My favorite races would have to be Dwarves, Gnomes and Night Elves, I guess. I don't -really- have a preference, though; those are just the races I usually end up playing on official servers. As for classes, I'm an occasional alt w###e, so once again not much of a preference.

What are your expectations of this server?:
Lots of quality RP and a good relaxed community. I'd be lying if I didn't admit that a substantial part of my motivation in coming here are the "added (RP(!)) features" when compared to the official servers, though.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
"Remember that above all else, a GM's word is final" That's a pretty good rule! *kisses the a## of the GM reading this*

Seriously, though, I'd say that it'd have to be a tie between the "Maturity" and "Respect" rules. They both come pretty naturally to me, although I'm not too good at being "serious" at all times (mature =/= serious, imho). This stems mostly from the fact that I can laugh at anything (literally); especially myself.

I might have chosen the enforced RP as my favorite rule if I didn't already consider it a given, with this being an RP server and all. It'd be almost like choosing the "No exploitation" rule as my favorite :P

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Snap.
That was all it took. The barely audible sound of a twig snapping. Now they were onto him. Not a moment later, he both felt and heard an arrow whoosh by his face. Too close.
He threw himself flat against the ground, just in time to hear the hollow thud of another couple of arrows hitting the trunk of a tree just above him. Way too close.
In a matter of seconds, he was already rushing through the forest, branches whipping him across the face, heart racing in his chest. He knew wasn't going to survive this.
He ran for his life, charging through bushes and jumping across streams and fallen trees. Still, he could constantly hear his pursuers following him, their silent exchange of whispers making them seem as the harbingers of death itself. Which for him, they probably were.
Sprinting up a small hillside, he couldn't help but throw a tentative look over his shoulder. Just then, another arrow buzzed by him. Yet again, much too clo-
Face down in the grass. Searing pain exploded outwards from his thigh. Had to get away. Had to get to safety.
"Another one down. I'm starting to think we'll never be rid of these filthy Satyr."
"All in due time, Sentinel Onaeya. All in due time. At least he Priestess will be happy we got this one."
Cold. And darkness. Such an unfathomable darkness...

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Heh, nothing right now, but I'm quite curious about almost everything, everywhere(, everywhen :P), and I can be extremely inquisitive from time to time.
Hello Verret! I'm Loxmardin and it's my pleasure to welcome you to Conquest of the Horde!

If you haven't already, I'd suggest that you double-check the rules and policies of the server on our very own CotH Wiki. If you have any questions, you should consult the Wiki and the available subforums which contain a fair bit of information ("Forum: Search" is your friend!) first but you are of course always welcome to contact a GM if you can't find what you're looking for, or ask on the forums!

Keep in mind that we are currently having downtime on the server, however! Check the News Posts for more information.

Have fun, enjoy your stay and see you in-game!

Happy RPing!

//Loxy