The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

SgtInsomniac`s Introduction
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Oh, where to start. Well, I guess first off, I love to have fun. Who doesn't? But, when it comes to Role Playing, people have different views of what 'fun' is. Personally, I think, despite who dies or gets the shorter end of the stick in-game, as long as everyone involved had fun and felt the overall Role-Play was fair, then it was a success for everyone! I mean, personally, I love to play the part of a powerful, evil person because I love to create a dramatic Role-Play which involves everyone. And, with the knowledge that evil usually loses, as long as the RP was enjoyable, I have no qualms with dying! Even if it means scratching a character and starting over. It was fun when it happened, and that's what's important. Especially if it adds more opportunity for RP. On the flipside, I also enjoy to make a character which has no power, or seems to be completely powerless among other super powers. That, also, allows me to play on the characters emotions and thoughts. So, I guess in a nutshell, I love to have fun, create dramatic, involving scenarios, and even get in a few laughs sometimes. :)

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I was born and raised right here in the United States. I'd like to think I'm skilled with the English language, as that is my primary language. Plus, I love to write stories and Role Play via text-based chat sites. So, I do a lot of talking/writing/typing.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I started playing Warcraft from the very first game. I was a sucker for RTS's, and Warcraft 2 and 3 were no disappointments. Being that I was also a fan of RPG's by the time WoW came out, I decided to pick it up when I had the cash. Well, that wasn't until a couple years ago. So, while I know quite a bit about the Warcraft world and lore through my friends and personal research, I've only been playing the game for about a year and a half now.

What made you seek our server over others?:
Well, I was referred to this server while talking to someone on WoW, Retail servers. He listed a few, I checked them out, and this one seem to be the best. :)

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
It really depends on my mood. I'm usually up for any type of Role-Playing, just to get the mind going. Often though, I find myself enjoying the Role-Plays where a small group of people are pitted against overwhelming odds. How they react to it, each other, and then finally decide how to deal with it is the most exciting part to me. Dialogue is huge, and vital, in RP.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I prefer any race that is Human-looking. That is, Humans, Dwarves, and Blood-Elves. Trolls and Gnomes are also enjoyable. I enjoy them because with the humanoid races, you have a wide variety of personalities to play with. Also, because I'm human, I can relate to them easiest. Trolls and Gnomes are also fun because of their exotic personalities. They're fun to play. Even with WoW lore, they're oppressed, yet too stubborn to back down and just disappear. I like that. For classes, I love Paladins. Paladins and Mages. Personally, even in games such as Dungeons and Dragons, I prefer the dedicated and interesting play-style of a Paladin and his code of honor. Mages are fun due to the fact that... well, they have a lot of magic to play with! That's always fun. :D

What are your expectations of this server?:
I'm hoping, based on everything I read, that not only will it be a fun server, but it will be a patient and understanding server. Basically, it's an RP server, but that crazy thing known as "Real Life" still exists. And, in the unfortunate event that someone must log off, I'm sure the players are fair enough to either quickly rap things up, or plan to finish at another time.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
I like the "Death and Resurrection" rules. Considering this server is still up and running, people must adhere to these rules pretty well. And, because it adds to the believability and reality of the RP, I have no problem with this rule.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Oh, a story haha... Its always hard when you're put on the spot like this. But, as the subtext says, it's only needed for Gruntship status. So, instead I'll put a question here, and then go search elsewhere for the answer just in case.
What is Gruntship, and what does it include?

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
At the moment, the server looks pretty good. I;'ve done nothing but read rules and regulations for the past hour, so I'm hoping I don't get cold-hearted GM's wanting to rip out my literary heart. (haha...)
But, I'm sure that won't happen. I'm positive this server will finally give me that RPing fix I always wanted in WoW.
Hello SgtInsomniac! I'm Loxmardin and it's my pleasure to welcome you to Conquest of the Horde!

If you haven't already, I'd suggest that you double-check the rules and policies of the server on our very own CotH Wiki. If you have any questions, you should consult the Wiki and the available subforums which contain a fair bit of information ("Forum: Search" is your friend!) first but you are of course always welcome to contact a GM if you can't find what you're looking for, or ask on the forums!

Information about Gruntship and what it means should be on the Wiki. :3

Keep in mind that we are currently having downtime on the server, however! Check the News Posts for more information.

Have fun, enjoy your stay and see you in-game!

Happy RPing!

//Loxy