The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

colnakdc`s Introduction
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Oh God, how should i start? Well... My name is Matteo ( Mattew, "translated" in English ) and obviously i'm neither American nor English. I played World of Warcraft for a year on an official server, but i'm still a student and so i can't get enough money to pay for tha game and save something for other purposes in the same time. Even if i already played WoW in the past this is my first experience on a RP server, so i apologize in advance if i will do something stupid.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I come from Italy and my primary language is Italian. Naturally i also speak english, but i'm not very confident with it.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
An old classmate of mine that plays World of warcraft on an official server invited me with the " recruit a friend " feature. He also gave me all the cds that i needed

What made you seek our server over others?:
Well, i'm here on this server with a couple of friends, they just sent me the site link via Msn Messenger

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I just don't know beacause I don't have any experience at all in roleplaying, so i can't decide just now what i like the most. Maybe i will like any aspect of this type of game, maybe none of them. Who knows?

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
My favourite race are the blood elves. Their part of lore it's amazing and i really like in particular the part of lore that regards their betrayal of the alliance.

My favourite class is the mage. My first "serious" character on the official server was frost-spec and i loved it since when i started to play with it

What are your expectations of this server?:
Honestly, I don't know how to answer to this question. I just wish that the people here in this server are friendly and better than me at speaking English, so that i can learn more about it.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
I like the typing rules. i absolutely Hate people that write with abbreviations.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
I prefer to write it later, because i still don't know if i will like the RP gameplay style

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I don't mind if you other players on the server will help me with my grammatical errors ( i added this line after reading my friends' introductions, so you won't have to ask :P )
Hello colnakdc! I'm Loxmardin and it's my pleasure to welcome you to Conquest of the Horde!

If you haven't already, I'd suggest that you double-check the rules and policies of the server on our very own CotH Wiki. If you have any questions, you should consult the Wiki and the available subforums which contain a fair bit of information ("Forum: Search" is your friend!) first but you are of course always welcome to contact a GM if you can't find what you're looking for, or ask on the forums!

Keep in mind that we are currently having downtime on the server, however! Check the News Posts for more information.

Have fun, enjoy your stay and see you in-game!

Happy RPing!

//Loxy