The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

MagicalRaccoon`s Introduction
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
I'm an experienced role player, I've done a few RP servers on WoW, but this is one of the few that have stayed up for quite some time. I like talking out of character when I don't have anything going on, and getting to know the players rather than the characters seems a little bit more important to me.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I come from the United States of America, and I primarily speak English, however I'm capable of speaking a little bit of Spanish.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Well, I went up into my brothers room, one time, and I saw him running around in Gold Shire as a cute little nublet on the trial time of World of Warcraft, and I thought to myself "Wow, that's actually pretty cool." This was a few years ago, and shortly after seeing him play, I picked up world of Warcraft.

What made you seek our server over others?:
Longevity. This server has been around for quite some time, but I've never actually went to it because I was always too busy, but now I have time. Haha. Yay.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I prefer roleplaying where people don't act like a god. I really don't like fighting, solely because most of the people have no idea how to do it legitimately and realistically.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I've always loved Trolls, solely because they're just so darn cool. All hunched over, putting "Mon" at the end of all of their sentences with their Jamaican accent. I also really like either Warriors or Hunters, solely because then I don't have to act too over intelligent, but I can still pose a threat.

What are your expectations of this server?:
Well, I'm not expecting to be rid of little god modders completely, however I do expect at least a few good people on here.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
I love the PG-13 conversation requirement. While seeing little children say, "F**k," twenty two million four hundred and sixty six times in one sentence is funny. I don't exactly like it, and it does leave you limited on how rude you really can be.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
A long, long time ago, back when dinosaurs roamed the land lived a small Velociraptor by the name of Eric. Now Eric loved his mother and his father just like every other Velociraptor on the block of his street, but one day Eric decided to walk out into the jungle with his friends for an exciting adventure.
Eric had left his home at around 6:00 P.M. and around 6:25, he had stumbled across a small village of human hunter gatherers living quite happily. Eric had snuck around in their town, and he had stumbled across their supply of meat. Eric was quite unhappy when he found slain velociraptors in their hoarded pile of food, and he sought revenge.
So around 6:50 he located the village's pile of equipment, and he decided to ruthlessly destroy every human there! There was blood and death all over the place, and Eric had successfully unarmed the vast majority of the rest of the humans by guarding the arms the humans had made. Once night had fallen, and the village warriors had circled Eric, however they were unarmed.
Eventually, the humans had decided to encroach Eric, and they eventually managed to kill Eric via beating on him for hours.
The morale of this story is, wait until your big and strong to go on a killing spree, so that you have at least a little bit of experience.
<Insert Happy Face Here>

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Nah. I think everything's quite clear.
Hello MagicalRaccoon! I'm Loxmardin and it's my pleasure to welcome you to Conquest of the Horde!

If you haven't already, I'd suggest that you double-check the rules and policies of the server on our very own CotH Wiki. If you have any questions, you should consult the Wiki and the available subforums which contain a fair bit of information ("Forum: Search" is your friend!) first but you are of course always welcome to contact a GM if you can't find what you're looking for, or ask on the forums!

Keep in mind that we are currently having downtime on the server, however! Check the News Posts for more information.

Have fun, enjoy your stay and see you in-game!

Happy RPing!

//Loxy

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  MagicalRaccoon`s Introduction MagicalRaccoon 7 869 10-19-2010, 06:58 PM
Last Post: MagicalRaccoon