The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

CoTH Appreciation
First off if there is already a thread like this. My bad.

Ugh... /facepalm

After certain events and experiences... I would just like to say. I am glad that this server has the rules it has in place, the grunt system. The GM's who give a shit and other priceless things that I may or may not have taken for granted. Because...Oh..My...God. :shock:

Just... Just.. Thank you * hugs CoTH * Damn this... I'll wait the three days. Sheesh. * lights black and mild *
The Family Tree

TheBook of ThePharaoh

Pharaoh's Colosseum

The Four Suns Inn

"What are we, as role-players, if not authors in real time?" - MrBubbles

"I've always treated Role-play as Collaborative Writing. Co-authoring the stories of your characters, alongside other people." - Flammos200
I'm not all that verbose, so ditto! I've been messing around on a PVP server and I think I've lost brain cells. Srsly.
[Image: tumblr_nfm4t0FZcT1rtcd58o1_r1_500.gif]
I can't even say what happened within the 10 minutes I was on another server... For the reason we have rules. And people were looking at me like -I- was crazy.... :roll:

Maaaann... Just. Wow. Is all I have to say, and not the acronym the actual word. Wow. * shakes head *

Everything on this server is here for a reason, if you think its too strict go somewhere else and it will all become evident. When you run into Jaina Proudmoore, or the Second in Command of The Ebon Blade...-.-

Just.. Prepare to face palm.

I wont speak in any more detail because I would like to uphold the dignity I feel this server maintains with a "Too Each is own" policy and we aren't here to bad mouth others... But All I'm sayin is...

Other sites I'mma letchu finish, I'mma letchu finish. CoTh is the Best RP server of All Time!

<.< >.> I couldn't resist.
The Family Tree

TheBook of ThePharaoh

Pharaoh's Colosseum

The Four Suns Inn

"What are we, as role-players, if not authors in real time?" - MrBubbles

"I've always treated Role-play as Collaborative Writing. Co-authoring the stories of your characters, alongside other people." - Flammos200
Wait, this is an RP server? I'm just here for the PvE!

Kidding. I love you, CotH, and even though you aren't a physical being capable of emotion, and hence incapable of understanding emotions, I think you deserve a big, friendly hug.
Jeneal jumps into the water. "HAHAHAHAHA!" She turns into a seal.
Pies Wrote:I think you deserve a big, friendly hug.
This

I love CotH, I begun missing my chance to RP within half an hour of the server going down and it just makes you think how special it is. Love ya' Kret-lol!
Bans. For all of you.

<3
[Image: desc_head_freemasons.jpg]

△Move along.△

△△
△△△
△△△△

No Rensin. Bans for YOU. >:3

Well, Portal is free to download until the 24th, so I know what I'll be doing to pass the time!
Jeneal jumps into the water. "HAHAHAHAHA!" She turns into a seal.
This is how Conquest of the Horde makes me feel...

Spoiler:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jeNsr_nQEfE[/youtube]
I have never loved a man... more than you.
☃ This is my snowman. He's there to remind me how much I hate the snow.
Allow me to say:
I most definitely agree!
I've been on retail for 5 years now, and I tell you, it just gets worse and worse.
With a server that actually prevents such from happening, and I have to say that nothing made me more happy than to see Goldshire [AKA Lolshire on Retail] -empty-.
THANK YOU COTH!
You saved my RP life, and with that my twisted psychology, I am really looking forward to stick around for as long as I can, and I am -so- getting some global events just to show my appreciation for every single character on the server.
[Image: 8.jpg]
Bounty-Hunter Wrote:
Pies Wrote:I think you deserve a big, friendly hug.
This

I love CotH, I begun missing my chance to RP within half an hour of the server going down and it just makes you think how special it is. Love ya' Kret-lol!

I agree with this statement. >_> I may not have been here long, but I know better than to try another RP server. >_< They tend to fill up with server rejects.
I think im going to add my love of the server here also.

Whilst I got into RP on a official server, one thing I can say is i would never be able to go back to retail RP now, CoTH is just that awesome a RP server.
Spoiler:

'Whats your LuckyDo?'

Desperate for some rp? Try the resident of OOC for a change!

http://www.conquestofthehorde.com/Thread-I-can-has-rp

I agree. It's strict, although simple. No one is a god, but we have the most fun of it. We've definitely hit balanced RP. It's awesome.

Also:

Pies Wrote:Well, Portal is free to download until the 24th, so I know what I'll be doing to pass the time!

I love you :)
[Image: badge.jpg]
[Image: badge.jpg]
Pharaoh is right! We went to kill some time on another server and it was simply awful. Thank you Kret and Co. for keeping this place alive and having the rules in place you do. Seriously for those that complain go elsewhere and then come back and you'll see what I mean.

"The potential of these lands has yet to be seized." -Taelyn Sunwing
I luv u coth.

Spoiler:
[Image: Image1.jpg]
[Image: Ml7sNnX.gif]
Every server will have its own spin on how to provide an ideal RP venue for its community, which is another big part of it. For anyone visiting other servers, please remember our own rules, especially Respect. I'm sure the following won't be a problem, but please do not troll other servers or try to advertise our own over there.

As we all know, lots of people have their own preferences for a server, and I'm sure each of them has its advantages and disadvantages. There is no 'best,' though I know many out there (every type - RP or otherwise) attempt to claim theirs is. That said, we can attempt to set a good example, both with how our community acts and talks, as well as how we deal with things.

/endrandomnote

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Cataclysm Appreciation Thread, or CAT. Nostra 27 4,169 08-02-2010, 11:27 AM
Last Post: LuckyDave