The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Vestelaria`s Introduction
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
For the most part, I play an ill-minded character. I feel more immersed and like myself when I am the antagonist, which for the most part, the type which uses their intellect foremost. In general though I can be almost any class, race, age etc. I have been RPing online for many years and am confident to say I am a learned online actress :P My characters tend to be listeners, somewhat anti-social, and very cunning in dire situations. As a leader, given the circumstances, being the quiet one tends to have some strain on the situation at hand but somehow almost always works out well in the end for me, there's my 'thinkin cap' at work.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
The U.S. my primary language is English though I do not speak it as I am deaf, so I sign it :P

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I bought Warcraft the first year it came out and up until the end of B.C. I stayed on retail until I indulged into private servers, as the RP there has been more adequate.

What made you seek our server over others?:
Over the year I have heard of it and decided to visit.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Over all these years of me roleplaying, I would have to say any kind of RP appeals to me, some more than most at certain times. Just after so long, you grow an appreciation for all types. The only type that doesn't is if you have a mundane job in a city.. I do that in real life. This is WoW not 2nd life I say, but I appreciate when others do it to add more to the scenery.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Night Elves and Draenei are equal for me. Warriors, and rogues are my favorite class. The Night Elves since, they somewhat fit my all around persona, I can relate to them. Their history is fascinating along with their art and architecture. Draenei because, I just like them and play one well with a slight accent.

Rogues are my absolute favorite class. Quick, quiet, and to the point. Almost always devious, and unlike a paladin, can crack a good joke pertaining to dark comedy. Not saying a paladin can't, you would just see it from this class more readily. Warriors because I use their armor capabilities, usually grabbing a set that is flexible in appearance, and use their fighting skills to 'dance' more than smash at an opponent.

What are your expectations of this server?:
It is well-known so, no expectations than what someone like myself would do if I had my own server. Fun.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Most of them do, the level thing is iffy as I have seen it done before, but who knows maybe it will work out fine in the end. These rules though are a staple to RP and have seen them many times from servers I don't go to anymore, the reason I don't go is because I tend to quit wow for a month or so at times and just decide to move on, always finding a better server and this one looks better than the last so far.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
"You expect me to pay a toll just to go over a bridge?" Saraerovia couldn't help but fume inside herself as she saw the three lowly bandits, or bums, by their attire it was difficult to say. Generally she would have just went around it but since it was a chasm, that would not work out to well as it may take days. She kept a cool demeanor the entire time but her slightly furrowed brow always posed a mean look to her.
"Look, I carry no silver or gold on me, I have no use of it. Now let me just be on with my business.." As she started to move forward the heavily bearded human out of the group, who was quiet till now, made the mistake of reaching out to her shoulder to stop her.
Saraerovia's ears perked up as she caught the move from her peripheral vision, with only her fingers moving in his same motion she produced a small, jagged knife from her cuff, bringing it upwards as she grasped it lightly to intercept the mans underarm with it. As it plunged into his tri-cep she ducked down under his outstretched limb, bleeding now. as she went down her free hand swept up some of the sand and dirt from the floor. Her blade twisted in her victims arm as she moved to his right, turning to face the haggard dwarf who was doing the talking before.
Saraerovia kicked at her victims side, the blades carved back edge slipping from the mans arm as he tried to grab onto her knife, to late. Saraerovia kept a low stance, pulling her mask down as the fel green eyes shown brightly now to the others. "The rest of you wish to join in his pain or will you let me g--" she stopped talking as the other two bowled towards her, shouts of anger bellowing from them, the dwarf, closest to her, she flung the dirt towards his face, most of it catching on his furred face, though the effect was done as his hand went to his eyes, rubbing them intensely to get the painful sediment out.
She then would leap over the shortest assailant to roll across the floor afterwards, attempting to trip the other human as he ran towards her, a rusty dirk in his left hand. To her slight surprise he jumped up just in time, with Saraerovia pushing up with her arms with her last roll to get to her knees, bringing up her small knife just in time to parry the slicing, rusty blade. She took a risk and fell back, her right knee that was under her, kicking out then up, to bury itself in the man's crotch.
Saraerovia got to her feet, the one with the stab wound making his way towards her. She glared hard at him as he stayed his ground, turning away from the group to cross the bridge herself, dusting off her leather spaulders lightly.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Define 'drugs' in the rules.
Hello Vestelaria! I'm Loxmardin and it's my pleasure to welcome you to Conquest of the Horde!

If you haven't already, I'd suggest that you double-check the rules and policies of the server on our very own CotH Wiki. If you have any questions, you should consult the Wiki and the available subforums which contain a fair bit of information ("Forum: Search" is your friend!) first but you are of course always welcome to contact a GM if you can't find what you're looking for, or ask on the forums!

When speaking of drugs in the rules, we mainly point towards the widely illegal drugs. Narcotics and the like. If you can, I would encourage you to avoid the other families of drugs in OOC conversation on the server as well, to be safe. I don't imagine it to be a popular OOC topic here, in any case. :3

Keep in mind that we are currently having downtime on the server, however! See the News Posts for more information!

Have fun, enjoy your stay and see you in-game!

Happy RPing!

//Loxy