The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

mintaka0`s Introduction
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
I am an avid roleplayer who has spent the last 2 years on several sights(and games) trying to find one that fit me. In genneral all my characters are of a chaotic neutral allegiance as I am. I do admittedly have my days where I'm a bit unpleasant to be around(but who doesnt honestly). I do enjoy a good roleplay it allows me an escape from reality that i feel most people need at times. My opinion is that a roleplay is only as good as the person enacting it's imagination is. I feel a good roleplay is worth the time it takes to actually set it in motion as opposed to most ive met who seems to feel the shorter the amount of time they spend on one roleplay the more they can do, wich is true but i prefer quality over quantity.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
U.S.A

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I found WoW threw my years of searching for a good roleplay game. retail wow was all about nothing but leveling I found it hard to find people who actually enjoyed a good roleplay.

What made you seek our server over others?:
I saught out this server because several others i had been to were either empty or the entire roleplaying factor had been lost from what ive heard this one has kept the roleplaying spirit alive.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Roleplaying in any form can be enjoyable to me. I must say however that my favorite two types are "tavern" and "adventure" roleplays.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
My favorite race is the Forsaken and my favorite class is Hunter, however the two do not yet fit (until catalysm drops anyway) so im generally a Troll Hunter. The Forsaken are my favorite race simply because i enjoy the look of them. The Hunter is my favorite class simply because of the bond they have with nature and there pets wich very much mirrors how i am in the real world.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I am expecting to find a refreshing roleplay atmosphere that consists of more than one line roleplays..to me that is not a roleplay. I am also seeking an atmosphere where people do not "godmode" wich for those who are unaware of what the term means(it sometimes varies among games) it is where a player roleplays as invincible or as the name suggests a god i feel noone is a god so thus no matter how good there imagination is they couldnt acurately roleplay as one.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
The regulations and rules that most appeal to me are first the rule about OOC being in brackets this is important to me as if it is not done it can corrupt an entire rp by confusing players. my other favorite rule is the rule about godmoding i cannot tell you how many times people felt godmoding was appropriate to me it is not as i said before noone is a god and thus knows not how to roleplay one accurately.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
I am going to tell the introduction to a Troll Hunter that i hope to enact with the community should i be approved to enter the server.

Hi, the names Shivarhika but my friends call me Shiv *fidgets slightly with my bow my hand grasping it tightly as if ready to shoot yet my face still smiling*. I come from Strangelthorn Vale, I decided to leave my tribe as i seek adventure and to one day be an honored member of the horde forces *grasps my bow hard again as my arm shakes slightly and my knuckles turn white from my grip*. I've traveled here to Durotar in hopes of accomplishing my dream i have not served in any military branch as of yet but have had to help fight for my tribe in the past so i have a small bit of experiance in the art of war *smiles brightly as my grip on my bow gets tighter still and my arm starts shaking intently as if yearning to fire my bow into flesh*. I hope to one day go to outlands where I have heard theres rumored to be a creature known as a Ravager I'm still intreaged by the storys many tell about them and of how they look. *my arm instantly springs up and my other hand simeltaniously reaches back for an arrow and I shoot an arrow flying by your head into a bush behind you with lightning quick speed as a small squirrel falls out of the bush and i smile yet again* I'm hoping to get the chance to one day attempt the taming of a ravager.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I have heard very good things about this servers roleplaying community and hope to be a part of it. The greatest thrill for me would be that im found worthy of joining the server it would reitterate my beleif that im an ok roleplayer.
Hello mintaka0! I'm Loxmardin and it's my pleasure to welcome you to Conquest of the Horde!

If you haven't already, I'd suggest that you double-check the rules and policies of the server on our very own CotH Wiki. If you have any questions, you should consult the Wiki and the available subforums which contain a fair bit of information ("Forum: Search" is your friend!) first but you are of course always welcome to contact a GM if you can't find what you're looking for, or ask on the forums!

Keep in mind that, when in-game, you do not RP with asterikses (stars *) but with fluent text, rather. At least this is the more common way of RPing, although I can remember seeing once or twice the use of... stars. Generally, I recommend that you use fluent text through /e or simply through speech in /say. I would also encourage you to look over your grammar and spelling. There are numerous online spelling programs that you could use, if you need them. :3

Have fun, enjoy your stay and see you in-game!

Happy RPing!

//Loxy