The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Bjorn`s Introduction
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Well, hello, my name is Zvonimir, although most people know me as Bjorn, 21 year old male. I am student of chemistry and crisis managment. I like roleplay and crafting of items in real life.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I live in Croatia, and Croatian is my native language. However I fluently speak english, and some basic german.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I used to play Warcraft long time ago when it came out, but was more or less annoyed by need to pay for the game, and lack of roleplay element in an roleplaying game. This is why I decided to give it another go on free server.

What made you seek our server over others?:
Basically, it was first one to pop out. And this initiation process seems a good defense against random non roleplaying players.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I like small groups of players, and I like questing most of the time. I also enjoy plots and intrique roleplays, but am a bit bored by constant battle.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I prefer humans and dwarves above all, humans for their versitility and broad range of options. And on the other hand I like dwarves for their setting of resolute craftmasters with high degree of loyalty and sense of duty.

Class wise, I like paladins, warriors and priests. Warriors are core of an battle in my oppinion and their arms and armour look awesome. Priests on other hand embody that other extreme of helping others, and they hold some great rp possibilities. Paladins I see as an cross between warrior and a priest, and additionaly, strong line of conduit is very attractive.

What are your expectations of this server?:
Well, I would like to see nice playable server with fresh roleplay and gaming for fun, and not for showoff.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
I really like this application process, because mostly, I've been in lots of internet roleplaying communities, and in end it comes to problem of bad player material influx. Not everyone can abide ideas of roleplay in a game, and they simply do not fit in. I believe this system clears it up a bit.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
I know its not WoW related story, but this is an intro to one of stories I've written for another community. Setting is sci-fi world of Freelancer.

BARE BONES

Sheffield station, Manchester system
Habitation hub

"Ok, listen up lad and follow me. It is time" - Said Olaf entering Bjorn's quarters. He was clad in usual flight suit, characteristic for the bounty hunter's guild, and his pistol at hip.
"Hurry up, they are waiting for us"
"Who is waiting for us pa? And, why in middle of bloody sleep hours?" Asked Bjorn, still half blinded by sudden lighting up of glowglobe in middle of room.
"Less questions more moving, now!"
"Allright, allright, im going."
"Good."
"Where are we going?" - Bjorn stood up and grabbed boots from under bed.
"To fighter bay" - Answered Olaf with grin.
"Why there... I passed lessions and all... I want to sleep" - Bjorn put in somewhat mumbling while zipping up boots.
"Shut the bloody hell up with questions, grab your bow, and lets move... Oh, and dont forget the bloody helmet!"
Bjorn looked rather puzzled and was about to ask another question when Olaf closed in in one big strode, plucked him up in stand, shoving crossbow in hands and poped pilot helm onto his head.
"Now you are ready, get GOING!"
"Urrr...."
Olaf simply shoved Bjorn towards the door, waiting for them to slide open, then kicked him out into an hallway.
"Move it boy!"

Sheffield station, Manchester system
Fighter bay

"Ok, will now you tell me why we are here?" - Asked Bjorn half furious to his father's mysterious approach.
"Sure I will. You are 18 now, and i dont need to take care of your behind anymore. You passed pilot training, and now you will make your own money. Here it is, your first ship." - Olaf gestured towards one corner or bay.
"That orca, you are giving me an gunboat?" - Asked Bjorn in wonder
"Of course not, yours is that starflyer class scoutship in corner"
"Aww... What the hell am I supposed to do with it?"
"I dont care really... But its same way I started, so... Oh, not to forget, here is your bank account number, there is some cash on it, gear up, and maybe we will meet again one day."
"Wait... What?"
"Farewell boy, have fun!" - Shouted Olaf while jumping trough door of his manta class fightercraft.
"Ah well... Better start looking what I have here... Gods damnit!" - mumbled Bjorn

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Well, all I can do now is wait and see, so, thanks in advance, il check to see if this is processed soon. I'm looking forward to playing.
Welcome!

It's interesting that despite there are so many MMORPGs, there's a relatively small amount of the actual RP, eh? Heh.