The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Talverd`s Introduction
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Tell us about yourself, as a player: Myself as a player is not very complicated. I love to rp, and I love playing games. If I am not on a rp server I could normally be found on WarCraft 3 or other games that I have an interest in at a time.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
United States and English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Getting into Warcraft starts with WoW for me, my friend wanted me to play WoW with them so that we could game together. Eventually I got bored of merely kiling things on a PVP server and I went to a RP server named Ravenholdt. I like rping there for a time and I got along with a troll named Miza and she did many odd things in Silvermoon that made for great RP. Eventualy though as always with some servers, drama happened and it eventually died to merely a flicker of what it once was to me. After that I went to play WarCraft 3 and learned more about the third war and got interested in Lore, after that I went to a few other rp servers, and private rp servers to get rp.

What made you seek our server over others?:
I wanted to seek this server over others because I have tried many other private rp servers and what happens is either one of a few things. There is either a lot of rp and very little quality rp, little rp with very good rp, or just bad rp. I would like to hope that this server will be better.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I enjoy every kind of rp, I love to travel, to fight, anything that is going on. Nothing appeals to me the most because as long as I am rping a character I enjoy, I'm happy.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Up until recently it was Undead Warlock, but once I browsed through the RPG books I find that I really enjoy Half-Elves. Favorite class however would have to be Arcanist.

What are your expectations of this server?:
My expectations of the server are as of any server I go to, I want good rp that happens often. Sadly it seems that it is a hard to do wish.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
God moding, definitely. A lot of servers I go on have this problem to a degree, some people are as powerful as they become and god mods it, or some people mis understand their character and thinks they can do things they really can not.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Any story? Then I'll start with something I read about again earlier.

The combined races of Azeroth get ready as they watch the past, the human's fortress built to prevent Archimonde's demonic army from invading the World Tree. The warriorson the front line get antsy, as they wait for demonic and undead creatures to advance, and try to push back through them. Among the group of warriors is a half-elf named Adenn, a war mage in the Alliance's army. He server under one of the knights of Theramore Isle during the fight. Eventually the demons showed their faces an started to advance towards the group, the ghouls clambering over each other's rotting bodies to eagerly approach the forces of Azeroth, with dead nerubians close behind. When the ghouls closed the gap between the two, some being killed by the human towers, they crashed with shield, axe, and blade. Adenn fought alongside orcs and Kal'dorei, using his battle magic to the best effect he could during the fight. After that skirmish there were casualties on both sides, they knew that there would be no reinforcements coming to them, the other forces need to protect the other fortresses. They moved the dead from the front lines so their comrades could not be exploited by the Burning Legion. Adenn got into position once more as he sheathed all of his weapons and his shield as he drew his staff, other mages preparing spells as well as the rangers notched their arrows.

When the Burning Legion sent more forces to attack Proudmoore's base the mages unleashed their fury on the incoming forces, fire frost and just pure arcane energy flew towards the demonic forces, some dieing purely from that. When they continued their march and they got closer Adenn with a few other mages unleashed arcane energies to blast them back as the rangers and riflemen fired on them, killing more, but they continued their relentless assault.

I am now hell bent on finishing the recalling of this so I will post the introduction then continue working on it over time.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Nothing comes to my mind.
Hello Talverd! I'm Loxmardin and it's my pleasure to welcome you to Conquest of the Horde!

If you haven't already, I'd suggest that you double-check the rules and policies of the server on our very own CotH Wiki. If you have any questions, you should consult the Wiki and the available subforums which contain a fair bit of information ("Forum: Search" is your friend!) first but you are of course always welcome to contact a GM if you can't find what you're looking for, or ask on the forums!

Have fun, enjoy your stay and see you in-game!

Happy RPing!

//Loxy