The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

IRC?
HUUR I READ THINGS GOOD DERP

*facepalm*

EDIT OF AN EDIT - As long as colloquy remembers to log me on when I open my laptop, I should be sitting in irc all the time from now on.
I can also be contacted on Skype! Just search for SammVitch!
I never got the Vent to work... And uh, I never really see anyone in the chat.

So... I guess it wouldn't be denied as an idea, but I doubt people would use it. I won't dismiss it right away, though
Azheron's back in business. For reals.
If by forum chat you mean, strictly threads then I understand. On the left side of the screen there is a chat link, that connects you to a chat room. If you are looking for a more instantaneous conversation. Not sure how populated it is though, it depends on the people on, time zones and things of that nature. You could always ask people to join you however.

If that isn't want you were talking about that I must have misinterpreted your post.
The Family Tree

TheBook of ThePharaoh

Pharaoh's Colosseum

The Four Suns Inn

"What are we, as role-players, if not authors in real time?" - MrBubbles

"I've always treated Role-play as Collaborative Writing. Co-authoring the stories of your characters, alongside other people." - Flammos200
Oh god how could have I missed that. I think it's time I need glasses, ayup.

Disregard this thread derp.
I can also be contacted on Skype! Just search for SammVitch!