The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Freakishlyhuman`s Introduction
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Well I have been playing wow since it launched and no matter how many other mmos i try i keep on coming back to this great game, I have been an RP person since... high school which was uhm 6 or so years ago!

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
USA I speak English

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I had a friend that showed me the trailers for the game I loved how it looked so as soon as it came out i tried it out and got hooked

What made you seek our server over others?:
I wanted to find one not all about playing alone and acting all uber I wanted a friendly RP environment

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I like a mix of everything really, I like a good story line and people adding in their own mix to make it so much better. (not a fan of ERP...)

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Tough one, I really like Mage, Priest and Druid... Race its a toss up between Night Elf and Blood Elf. I love elves they are my favorite, looks how they act. I like magical power so mage is great damage wise and then the shape shifting of a druid is wicked fun jack of all trades type character, and I like to know my role so healing is how i go.

What are your expectations of this server?:
Mostly just to enjoy so rp and not worry about to much drama

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Respect, I think everyone needs to be respectful of each other without it most other things fall apart

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
The officer at Alterac Valley glanced Eonthane over once then nodded towards a tunnel that led to the valley itself.

"You arrived at just the right time, priest," she said, her words clipped and precise, "They're amassing their forces to make another strike. We'll have to throw their dirty hides out by blood." And she bared her teeth in a snarl.

They also told him that as a priest, he may be targeted by the Alliance strike force. That if they caught on he could become their first priority to kill. He had only shrugged and said that bothered him none at all...

...the defenders had fallen, their blood-stained weapons clutched in lifeless, useless, hands. His magic was spent, all reserves drawn in vain attempts to close up the wounds that were being inflicted on those who fought to defend this valley by bombarding them with holy magic. It seared in his veins, painfully raw, and he released it with each burst of golden, pure, light. He'd consumed his own defensive spells to gather more mana to himself. He'd consumed the mana of those around him, relishing the taste of stolen power for only moments before it too was spent. Then he was useless and the Alliance had swarmed the hill.

One kicked him down into the snow. He caught himself with his staff, only going down on one knee.

"Priest, sir," the human said. Eonthane knew common, from when he was young, but he was poor at it from years of unuse. He could not form a reply or even a curse to throw in their faces.

"Useless now. Just get him out of our way."

And Eonthane started to stand, lips pulled back in a snarl. All the others dead - ! and him useless? Just to be discarded?

"Then kill me!" he screamed at them in his own tongue, "Go on! I ruined so many of you - me - because of my magic! I've-"

His words were cut short as the Alliance human backhanded him and then gave him a good shove, sending the elf tumbling down the steep cliff to land in a snowbank at the base. The snow covered him, colder than death, surely, and he struggled to breath...

Eonthane woke with a gasp and a strangled cry. He sat bolt upright for a second, his muscles protesting at the sudden movement after hours of being inert in a chair. The fire at the guild house was growing low and he warily pulled his heavy fur cloak closer around him. More wood for the fire. There was some just by the fireplace. He'd put on more wood, warm himself, and then maybe use his hearthstone to get to an inn and finish the night with some sleep in a real bed. He hadn't meant to fall asleep in a chair - here of all places.

As he stood, his cloak dragging on the ground, he became keenly aware that there was someone else in the room with him. Grimly, he cast a glance over his shoulder, not saying a word, to see who it was.

(hope that works)

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Hello Freakishlyhuman! I'm Loxmardin and it's my pleasure to welcome you to Conquest of the Horde!

If you haven't already, I'd suggest that you double-check the rules and policies of the server on our very own CotH Wiki. If you have any questions, you should consult the Wiki and the available subforums which contain a fair bit of information ("Forum: Search" is your friend!) first but you are of course always welcome to contact a GM if you can't find what you're looking for, or ask on the forums!

Have fun, enjoy your stay and see you in-game!

Happy RPing!

//Loxy