The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Ronning`s Introduction
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
I am a bisexual, open-minded fellow. I tend to avoid roleplaying battles and similar, due to some bad experiences with it. I've been roleplaying for quite some time, first and foremost on Earthen Ring EU, and later on Argent Dawn EU. I engage a whole lot in impulsive and improvised RP. I find it to be the most satisfying and also the most fun. I'm honest, direct and to some a bit rude.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I am currently inhabiting the the icy countryside of Norway. My primary language is therefore Norwegian.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I do believe it was my brother who introduced me to it back in 2005. I was fascinated by the neatly looking valor-shoulders.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
I was looking for a private Roleplaying server, and you were located at the top of the page. Simple as that.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Aha. I see I've already answered some of these. I prefer to roleplay with two or three, me included. I like the roleplay that has it's basis in some kind of a relationship.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Playing wise I'd say Tauren Warrior, because that is what I play. Roleplay-wise I'd say male Troll Rogue, because they are smoking hot.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I expect to see somewhat serious roleplay and a genuine will to roleplay.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
I suppose no god-moding, but I don't really care. I just ignore players who do not appeal to me, or I feel is acting out of order.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
T'was a man, whose name was dire,
He told the lord, he told the sire.
"You told me wrong, you are a liar!"
"Nonsense! Scream higher,
And perhaps you'll awaken the sleeping scryer!"
Truth be told, he is the one he admire
Ever since he was saved from that blasted quagmire
It was of the sire's desire, that the city next to the quagmire, was to be set on fire.
Naturally, a man he had to hire,
For such a deed could the sire recquire,
for the sire must the land beneath the city acquire.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
This obviously is serious business to you fellows, and that I appreciate. I'm looking forward to playing with the lot of you.
Hello Ronning! I'm Loxmardin and it's my pleasure to welcome you to Conquest of the Horde!

Interesting choice of story! :3

If you haven't already, I'd suggest that you double-check the rules and policies of the server on our very own CotH Wiki. If you have any questions, you should consult the Wiki and the available subforums which contain a fair bit of information ("Forum: Search" is your friend!) first but you are of course always welcome to contact a GM if you can't find what you're looking for, or ask on the forums!

Have fun, enjoy your stay and see you in-game!

Happy RPing!

//Loxy