The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

sarevok345`s Introduction
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
I am quite relaxed and I do not get angry very quickly and I like to help people out when they need it.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
Northern Ireland, English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I got a job in a place called Ge-Force someone showed me the ropes on how to play it and even gave me a pretty decent account.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
Well I was on EchelonedWoW and someone there said this was the place to go for proper RP, So I came here.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I like to be the new guy in Battle RP the private who goes out of his way to prove he is just as brave and strong as other people.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Dwarven Warrior. Strong, Funny, Brilliant Craftsmen whats not to like they also have great lore.

What are your expectations of this server?:
Just to be a really good RP server that people know something about World of Warcraft on.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Maturity I really want to see a lot of people getting along and not laughing when someone says something like "This war was long and hard" and someone shouting "LONG AND HARD LOL."

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
(Alliance Private Rhoran Strongarm)
"Sir, That last battle was brutal some of the men are losing moral. Are you okay sir?"
"No Strongarm we lost to many men and for what to reclaim this ... This Barren stretch of dirt, Goodbye Strongarm I am leaving you in charge" *Walks away into the distance*
"Me ... In charge but but..... He's gone d'arvit, very well. Men move out we return to basecamp immediatley."

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I just want to say above was made up on the spot and I know it isn't very good and would you please take that into consideration, Otherwise, I am very active about 10-12 hours everyday although sometimes I am inactive due to work or school but that isn't really important what is, is the fact that I will be on everyday. Thanks.
Quote:when someone says something like "This war was long and hard" and someone shouting "LONG AND HARD LOL."

I used to see things like that on my old server. Except it was after nearly every sentence...

Anywho, welcome to CotH!
"I am more afraid of one hundred sheep led by a lion than one hundred lions led by a sheep."