The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Watchmeburn`s Introduction
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Myself as a player...
Well, I've always been a huge fan of video games as long as I can remember. My days of role play started back when I was young and my uncle got me into playing Dungeons&Dragons with him and my aunt. I always loved developing my character as I worked through the adventures he would create as a dungeon master. Later on I got a hand me down NES from a friend as he got a new SNES. This was when the Playstation was coming out, we were old-school. After doing a lot of odd jobs around town and getting my mom to loan me some money, I got myself my first computer and started gaming on that. I played a lot of the original "Warcraft" games and various games from the "Forgotten Realms" franchise. A few years later, my cousin and I were hanging out and he was talking about "World of Warcraft". He let me create a character on his account and I loved it. Once I went out and bought it for my own computer and began playing, although I did get a character to the level cap, I never enjoyed it as much as being in character. I proceeded to do some research on realms and started playing on a role play server. Although I still prefer role playing in person for games such as D&D, I thoroughly enjoy it in games such as WoW.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I'm from Canada and English is my primary language.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I played the original "Warcraft" games, then my cousin got me into "World of Warcraft".

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
I got tired of the constant trolls on the retail RP servers. I hope that a smaller community such as this will be better for solid RP.

I found out about this server through Google.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I love any role play of any kind. I enjoy tavern and city role play because you can concentrate on a story and aren't as rushed, but I also like fighting and dungeons because simply staying in taverns and cities can become dull.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I really like undead because they're very sinister and their story is dark. They suit the death knight class very well for obvious reasons.

But any time my cousin and I have talked it has been agreed that in real life, I would be a tauren druid because it most closely resembles me.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I hope to find a good role play community. It does not matter to me if its small, as long as it's not over flowing with spammers.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
The fact that OOC is frowned upon. What's the point of playing on a role play server if you aren't going to play in character? I feel that this is what sets Warcraft apart from so many other MMOs. There is so much lore that you can role play with.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
The druid walked into the tavern, unsure of how he would handle the predicament he found himself in. This was not somewhere he would normally come, but this had not been a normal day. "Slowly, don't panic" he thought to himself as heads began turning to the large figure standing awkwardly in the door way. The tauren walked to the table in the corner, segregated from the commotion of the tavern. Whilst taking a seat he let out a quiet sigh of relief as the others returned to their activities once he left the gargoyle like pose. A young blood elf skipped, stein of frothy mead in hand, from the bar to the table the awkward tauren occupied. From his pouch he counted out twenty silver coins for the bar maid. The druid was not one for drinking, but he did not wish to be questioned about his presence. While gently sipping upon the thick, foul tasting beverage, he looked around the room. The tauren jumped slightly as he realized that there was still one figure across the tavern that watched him. The unknown person stood up and began walking towards the table segregated over in the corner. No heads turned as they approached. The one approaching had a aura it seemed, one that sent a chill down the spine of the druid. "Fios, you have arrived... good good..." the shadowy undead said while extending a decaying hand to shake. ((Fios > pronounced 'F-ee-ose')) "Yes, you are the one who I have heard about? The description is quite different." Fios replied as he reached out and shook the hand that was presented to him. As the druid began to take another sip of the mead in front of him the undead one stopped him saying "you do not have to drink that, no one will question your motives if I am present at this table. My name is Matthias Haeresis." The tauren set down the stein down as he proceeded to open a small satchel attached to his belt. From is he drew a small dark box covered in blood red writing, setting it gently on the table. Matthias took the box and ran his bonny fingers along the marking, making light sounds, expressing his interest. He stopped and looked at Fios, chuckling very quietly to himself. "What? What does it say?" Fios quickly questioned. "There is no way around the fate that you have woven," the undead one's voice became very serious and grim, "you must accept that you have made you mistakes druid. You already know what you must do, there is no other way, no easier way, as much as you attempt to will there to be one." Matthias lifted the stein of mead and drank it before continuing, "Do not think me ignorant though, I know why else you have sought my audience. I will aid you in crossing this bridge you have so artfully made with your... less-righteous decisions." Fios nodded, expelling his mind of the ignorance he tried to cover the situation with. He withdrew a satchel full of gold coins and set it in the middle of the table. Matthias grew an offended look on his face as he rejected the money. "You think I do this for riches? For pieces of shiny metal?" He said sternly looking into the eyes of the druid, "I will not take your money. No, that is not the fee for my service. I do have my own involvement in this predicament of yours, know that. There is much more to this box than you understand, more power than any mortal could wield." Fios sighed as he nodded again saying "I do not care of your motives... I only wish to aid the only one dear to me." Matthias chuckled and said "Of course. Let us be on our way." The two stood up, and once Matthias has secured the box in his robe, headed for the exit.

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

I would really like to continue writing this story, but I have to go. I hope it is sufficient. If not, or if you would like me to continue work on it simply out of enjoyment of reading someones work, let me know and I will expand on it.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
How evenly is the population split between the horde and alliance? Are there races and classes that are over dominate in numbers or are things fairly equal?
"I'm a musician of sorts, and on my way to give a very special performance."
"What kind of musician?"
"Percussion instruments are my speciality."
~dialog from 'V For Vendetta'
Welcome to the server!
"I am more afraid of one hundred sheep led by a lion than one hundred lions led by a sheep."
Thank you, I look forward to joining the community.