The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

sierramist`s Introduction
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Lets see, I like making jokes, not the mean kind though, and I guess you could say that i'm not the best social person but that doesn't mean i'm horrible either. I'm more myself with my friends, and Role playing is probably one of my favorite things to do!

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I was born in America along with knowing the language. :)

How did you get into Warcraft?:
It was my brothers birthday, and he had gotten Warcraft as a birthday gift. I watched him play the game and it seemed pretty fun, so i gave it a try and now it's my favorite game.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
Actually another member of this server said I should try it. They gave me a link and so i decided to try it out.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
If i had to pick one, it be some kind of mix of danger and drama.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
That be either Trolls or Bloodelves. I like Trolls because they seem native and unique. Bloodelves, because I love their "royal" feeling and I just like elves in all.

What are your expectations of this server?:
From what i've heard, it sounds super fun. Friendly people, fun role plays, tons of things.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
The "mind your cussing" one. It may seem small but I do not cuss much. Once I was in a WoW RP, and my friends sentences was just a jumble of cuss words. It wasn't that much fun. I mean some cussing is Okay, but I don't like it when it's in every sentence.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
My azure fingers were tightly secured in drakus hand. The hot land was stretched out before us. Yet, although it seems to be a desert wastelands to others, it's home to me. And home is beautiful. I smiled as I looked over and saw Draku snoring, his cream tusks gently moving with his breathing. I freed my hand of his and jumped up. In the distance I saw Sen'Jin Village. A rustle from behind me made me jump in fright. A ghostly wolf trotted out, a smile slapped onto its muzzle. "Orla, you nearly gave me a heart attack mon!" I laughed, my voice heavy with Troll accent. Orla's furry body shifted into a emerald colored orc, along with a black braid down her back. Orla smiled a toothy grin. "Hah! You should've seen your face, Sarali! Priceless." Orla giggled as I shook my head. My purple pony tail swung in the chilling breeze. "We better get back home." I advised. Draku grunted in his sleep, thus reminding me of his presence. "Come on mon, help me wake up dis sleeping beast." I said as me and Orla bent down and Shook Draku. His smooth ice blue skin was cold. "Draku?" I whispered when he didn't move. Orla frowned, but was determined to wake him. She slapped his tranquil face softly, nothing happened. I fluttered my hands to my face and yelped in dismay. "Draku! Wake up! We got ta get home!" I begged to his souless body. "I'm sorry Sarali, but...he's gone." Orla whispered. I whipped up my head and looked around. A dark figure was in the distance. "You..." I hissed. The shadow vanished within the sandy hills. Orla gasped. "Sarali, look!" Orla shouted as she pulled a small thorn size spear out of Draku's neck. It was tipped green. Orla gently sniffed it and winced as the revolting smell hit her nose. "Poison." She growled. I clenched my fist with narrowed eyes. "You will pay!" I roared to the unknown killer. My heart was burning with crimson rage. Orla and I stepped up, we left Draku's dead body behind, and entered the life of revenge.

*Well, that's all.. I wouldv'e finished it but i thought this was a fit ending for a story. xD)

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
hmm, mainly just I hope I get approved so I can try out this server :D!
Huzzah! Another fan of Trolls.

Welcome to the server!
"I am more afraid of one hundred sheep led by a lion than one hundred lions led by a sheep."
Ohai, are you another one from whirled? :3 It be Shale.