The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

WadeTimeBaby`s Introduction
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
I am a all-around player.
I love to participate in RP's, raids, grinds, and guilds. I have left quite a few guilds because of the language they use. Cussing and nonsense, is usually not the way I play.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I am from Canada. I speak fluent English and quite a bit of French.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
It started out as a friend of my dad's telling me about a wonderful magic experience that no other video game out the delivers.
Entrigued, I asked him to show me this "game."
Loe and behold it was World of Warcraft.
I have been in love with it ever since.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
My good friend who also has an account on here told me about the amazing GM's.
He reccomended me for that reason.
I like how you have the questionaire. Something that most server's don't have, and I appreciate that.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Tavern's are always fun, but I also enjoy Kingdom roleplaying. I usually roleplay in crowds, because you can mingle and find new friends, whom you may roleplay with later on.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Troll/Shaman.
I have quite a few of these on other servers.
Troll's are my favourite mostly because of the area they start in, and how close they are to Orgrimmar (My favourite starting area.)
They also have a nice range of classes.
Shaman is my favourite class because, you can do so much. Enviromental damage, better melee damage with the totems. It just gives you so many benefits.

What are your expectations of this server?:
From what I have heard, this server sounds pretty incredible. With the fantastic GM's and people who populate this server. If you guys are taking these introductions, and accepting people based on them. They must be pretty great people.
My expectations are as high as can be.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Keeping it to a PG Rating.
There are many young kids who play World of Warcraft, who should not ever been shown a lot of the language these people are using.
It is all rated T for teen, which is basically a PG rating already. So it is probably my favourite rule of them all.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
This may be a better thing to do later.
I am just trying to get in to this server, so maybe some experience could help.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I have been trying to find time to apply to this server for the longest time. I hope all my waiting payed off, and if not, good luck with the rest of the server!
Just to let you know, if you stay long enough to apply for Gruntship, post a story here and post the URL in the questionnaire.

That aside, welcome!
"I am more afraid of one hundred sheep led by a lion than one hundred lions led by a sheep."