The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Daginae's return to the fight.
That's right, the crazy Gilnean is back in action. For his hopeful soon induction into CotH as a grunt, I comprised a video, though yes, it is kind of poor quality and it's almost all just still shots, but it still get's the point across I hope.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Csqe3AgVFzg[/youtube]
[Image: badge.jpg]
I am Paladin - Play Free Online Games
On the top of a hill, inside a small structure located in an undisclosed location Taelyn sits in a large chair, his back to the doorway as he overlooks the valley below him.

"I will not stop until I have that blasted horn."

A sadistic laugh echoes down the valley.

"The potential of these lands has yet to be seized." -Taelyn Sunwing
Oh trust me, there's gonna be alot of horn blowin going on now.
Invincible... awesome song, Gilneas, awesome kingdom...

Yar, perhaps we can crusade together?
"It's always do Gnomes have a vibration setting... what about Goblins, huh? huh?!"
MAybe, as long as Mart doesn't call his former wife a Heretic...
The lore nazi in me has one little problem with the video... You say that the wife was killed when the Scourge came. However, we clearly see Argent Dawn flags and tabards in the shots before the undead came. Now, unless I'm mistaken, the Argent Dawn (and the Scarlet Crusade, wich were formed after Lordaeron's fall, and "spawned" the Argent Dawn) were formed when the Scourge were already there.

Anyway, now that that's out of the way, it's a GREAT (and informative) video about your character and I hope you'll enjoy gruntship (when you get it) and the server and its lovely community.

PS: The little "rant" in the first alinea isn't there for me to look like a bastard but just thought I'd let you know.
This is great and all. except all gilneans are worgen. Unless he had left Gilneas before the Third War started, you can't play a gilnean.
Pain is an illusion.
AM180 Wrote:This is great and all. except all gilneans are worgen. Unless he had left Gilneas before the Third War started, you can't play a gilnean.
This, too, but I assume there's a perfectly good reason for him not to be in Gilneas and having substracted the Worgen curse. And, as said, he has to have left before the Third War as the gate was than closed.
I don't see why he couldn't be Gilnean and free of the Worgen-curse, He could of been on a... Buisness trip... Yes lets call it that, when the curse struck them
Its definitely possible for a Gilnean to not have been there when the Wall was constructed. For example for my Gilnean he left to fight in the Second War and did not return back to his homeland, therefore forever, or seemingly so, sealing him away.
What a holy person I am...

Intriquite video. And quiet a story.

/thumbsup.
Dulche et decorum est.Pro patria muori.

[Image: awawwaw.gif]

Only in death...

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The return SachikoMaeda 8 2,115 08-18-2014, 08:20 PM
Last Post: Dae
  A tentative return. Ozewse 12 2,667 07-11-2014, 02:26 AM
Last Post: Scout
  Trying to return.. Vind101 7 1,359 02-06-2014, 02:16 PM
Last Post: Vind101
  BigSmoothy's return. Arricar 14 2,255 09-08-2012, 01:12 PM
Last Post: Arricar
  Fighting the Fight: Brutalskars' Roll System Brutalskars 3 974 01-09-2011, 10:40 AM
Last Post: Brutalskars