The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Backpacks
Hey there,

Ok, so my Idea is, basically, no matter how much my character is carrying, it looks just like they are carrying nothing at all, and have taken to simply describing the backpack my character must be wearing, even though it cant be shown in game.

So im thinking...I saw the jetpack thing in the ICC instance, that sits on your back right where a rucksack would go, and I saw in game modell's for rucksack's scattered across the landscape and thaught, Would it be possible to make a cape item, with the model of one of those backpacks, that way it would be an equippable item, and I would instantly love the GM who managed it.

Hope its possible! :D
Doing such would probably not work, since the actual cape and jetpack models are a PART of the character model to a degree.

In order to implement this, there'd need to be a whole lot of hassle... Far too much for even our mighty GMs.
Jeneal jumps into the water. "HAHAHAHAHA!" She turns into a seal.
Indeed. Very hard, but awesome.
Azheron's back in business. For reals.
Aww :(
Don't think it'd work. 'Course, Duskwolf and Kretol have performed miracles in the past.
[Image: desc_head_freemasons.jpg]

△Move along.△

△△
△△△
△△△△