The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Wotlk data missing?
Hello. I've been approved for an introduction and all that, and after downloading and installing WoW and all of the respective expansions, then patching to the latest build (3.3.3a), I attempted to login using the correct Coth realmlist. I am consistently met with a certain error even after trying things like deleting the cache and running as Administrator (Found people with the same problem on Google using retail WoW. I was unable to find a solution despite these recommendations from real Blizzard tech support. Shows how much they know!)

I am running Windows Vista. Boo.

As the old saying goes, a picture speaks a thousand words, so here you go:
[Image: wotlkerror.jpg]
You don't actually have WotLK installed. I've had this same thing happen to me on my laptop - I had assumed that I had already installed the expansion, but for some reason I had missed it.

Try running the downloaded from that link they provide.
Alright, I'll give this a shot, cheers.

I could have sworn I set it to download Wotlk, however I did this before going to bed a few nights ago as it takes a hell of a long time to download. It could be possible that in my drowsy state I could have chosen the wrong expansion, or something may have buggered up during the night.
Well, it does appear to have WotLK data, because the login screen is from WotLK. Perhaps it just doesn't like you. Try using the official WotLK installer from the link provided, and if that doesn't work, do a total reinstall.
[Image: divider1.png][Image: char1hidden.png][Image: divider2.png][Image: animated.gif][Image: divider3.png][Image: char3hidden.png][Image: divider4.png][Image: char4hidden.png][Image: divider5.png][Image: char5hidden.png][Image: divider6.png]
Email at Hero_Lief@yahoo.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Wow.exe missing Jefron 1 1,595 12-11-2014, 02:34 PM
Last Post: Aphetoros
  Cannot stream required archive data. flammos200 12 9,477 07-05-2013, 04:16 PM
Last Post: flammos200
  Data Monster Jonoth 11 2,008 04-30-2013, 12:00 PM
Last Post: Jonoth
  The Strange Case of the Missing TRP2 ImagenAshyun 3 859 07-23-2012, 09:27 AM
Last Post: Jaella
  Characters missing, maybe on different realm? Manufreak101 6 1,753 04-12-2012, 01:18 PM
Last Post: Karunzo