The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Stepping down from GMing.
As the title suggests, I shall be stepping down from my position as a GM. I can't quite say what influenced me in particular to make this decision, but hey, all good things come to an end.

I really want to clarify that this was of my own free will, and no one pushed me into doing this. I wasn't demoted, nor did I get into a big argument with the team. So please don't make rage posts! I also want to thank everyone on CotH, sincerely. You've all made me feel like I belong, and I can't say I'll ever regret joining the server. I know this post is short, but I've never been good with words. Or speeches. Or any other sort of verbal communication.

For those who are thinking right now "I sooo want to be a GM!", trust me, it's nothing like it seems. But in a good way. You have to take the good with the bad. Before I was promoted I really wanted to be a GM. A lot. But it was nothing like I expected it to be.

Again, I want to thank everyone, both players and GMs, for giving me the chance to prove myself. I also deeply apologize for anyone I've offended, and I hope that I'm remembered as a good GM and not a screw up.

Have fun, guys! Keep the peace. :>

~Hawk

Or Spiderhands. Or Birdman. Whatever!
"I am more afraid of one hundred sheep led by a lion than one hundred lions led by a sheep."
I am such a trend-setter. :B

Welcome to freedom, Hawky-pooh. :B
[Image: anigif_mobile_9893b2566588ab845c7985f71769a9f2-7.gif]
<3 you Hawkamunga. No matter what!
[Image: Lirshar_zpscaa814f0.png]
[Image: luff_you.jpg]

Bai Hawk!
[Image: yEKW9gB.png]
NOOOOO!!! HAWK! D: I LURB'D YOU! Well... it's been a good run, I remember first hanging out with you in Shatterspear before you was a GM... /salute
You've honored me by letting my be your fellow player and friend, happy trails, may you soar as high as your wings will take you! THRUST VECTORING RULES THE SKY!
(\__/) This is Bunny.
(='.'=) Cut, copy, and paste Bunny onto your signature.
(")_(") Help Bunny gain World Domination.

(\__/) o|= o|= o|=
\( ;..; )/ o|=
( __ ) o|= o|=

^ ^

angry ill-fated enemies who were

bunny unfortunate to be around when

paroxysmal attack occurred
Nuuh :o Sorry to see you go as GM hawky. As Danny above me said, it's been a good run. :)

See you around as player (Or so I hope!)
Quote:Perhaps one day, at a new sight,
We will search again for that light.
Hold it close, between our arms,
Listen again, to the priestess her charms.
- Me, in a poetry named "The Priestess."
Leaving it all to the noob-GMs, eyh?

Heh.

YOU WILL ALWAYS BE A GM TO ME.
Azheron's back in business. For reals.
But I ... What?

Hawk, you've been one of my greatest friends on CotH since I can remember. We had some really great times, as players and as GM's, so all I can say is, "Have a damn fine time off. It's well deserved."

If you're going to be a player, I'd love to RP with you again! Just like old times, hehe.
10,000 days in the fire is long enough,
You're going home...
Hawk, I lurb you :D . You'd better at least stay as a player. Or else I'll do something Evil.
Thanks for the kind words, heh.

Don't worry, I'll still be trollin' you all!
"I am more afraid of one hundred sheep led by a lion than one hundred lions led by a sheep."
This means you need to get on and RP with me now, since I didn't very much when you were a GM. This is not negotiable. We meet at sunset. Bring a pistol.

Hope you had fun as a GM!
Bangers and mash! :<

You will be remembered as a great GM, and an awesome d00d. Thanks for all your help over the years, and all the fun times. And for letting me know the proper term for galoshes.

I'm sure somewhere, Hawk will be eternally traveling the seven (three?) seas, maybe with a certain dagger in-hand.

Take it awesome, sir.
[Image: UzMPvzA.gif]
Your still gonna rp tho' right? :shock:
The Family Tree

TheBook of ThePharaoh

Pharaoh's Colosseum

The Four Suns Inn

"What are we, as role-players, if not authors in real time?" - MrBubbles

"I've always treated Role-play as Collaborative Writing. Co-authoring the stories of your characters, alongside other people." - Flammos200
I already said something in the other forum but;

[Image: big-boss-salute.jpg]
[Image: wMRLoCF.gif]
I found a gif of a kitten attacking a giant hawk, and the title under it said "GTFO HAWK", but I opted to just say g'bye instead.

From the GM game that is. Take your time with whatever you need, nub! IRL is more important!
[Image: desc_head_freemasons.jpg]

△Move along.△

△△
△△△
△△△△

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Some GMs Stepping Down Grakor456 0 859 08-29-2008, 05:35 PM
Last Post: Grakor456
  Stepping Down. Qaza 12 2,340 07-01-2008, 04:59 AM
Last Post: Nostra