The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Wyvern Pet?
So, I'm not really sure if this is the right subforum, but here we go!

Sylvia, Taje's Wyvern, has started to play a rather big role in his history, and personality, and interactions. He is with her 24/7. While this is easily done while Taje is on duty with the Bloodsworn in Outlands or Northrend, it puts him in a bad position when I want to have him do things on the mainlands of Eastern Kingdoms and Kalimdor.

I've talked to Rigley in the past about it and he said that he doesn't think it's possible to stay mounted on my Wyvern outside of Northrend or Outlands, at least without GM intervention every time I wanted to mount up.

So, my next alternative idea was this - Is it possible to turn my pet's model into that of a Wyvern? Permanently?
[Image: yEKW9gB.png]
Hmm, I'm not sure what type of software goes into this server, but last time I ran my own server I was able to create an item that mounted the character who used it onto a specific mount model.

Also, I doubt they would be able to do that because it summons a specific mount model each time you use the item and it would only reset the model from wyvern. Not sure if they're able to permanent that.
Make an item with a script that lets me change my mounts model to a Wyvern whenever I use it?

*Shrugs*

I'm just taking stabs in the dark here.
[Image: yEKW9gB.png]
Here's that LUA code I was talking about, Taje!

I think Kret knows how to use this/etc. :B

Code:
local itemid = [Replace with morph item ID]

function Item_Trigger(item, event, player)
Item_Menu(item, player)
end

function Item_Menu(item, player)

item:GossipCreateMenu(3543, player, 0)
item:GossipMenuAddItem(4, "Mount up!", 123456, 0)
item:GossipMenyAddItem(4, "Get off!", 123457, 0)
item:GossipSendMenu(player)
end
end

function OnSelect(item, event, player, id, intid, code)

if (intid = 123456) then
player:Mount(19608)
else
if (intid = 123457) then
player:Dismount
player:GossipComplete
end
end

RegisterItemGossipEvent([Replace with morph item ID],1,"Item_Trigger")
RegisterItemGossipEvent([Replace with morph item ID],2,"OnSelect")

If my memory serves right, this SHOULD create an interface that allows one to mount any modelID (Even NPCs). All Kret would need to do is replace the "[Replace with morph item ID]" with the ID of the morph item, if ya didn't pick that up. :P

In the line that says "player:Mount(19608)", just replace the 5-digit number with the DisplayID of any NPC which you see fit. Although, only Kret can effectively do this. :P
Jeneal jumps into the water. "HAHAHAHAHA!" She turns into a seal.
I was just thinking about this out of the blue recently, and thought that another viable option would be to just create a new NPC with the gryphon or wyvern skin, but label them as a tamable beast. I'm not sure if that's possible, but if it can be done then any hunter on the server would be able to physically show that they have their mount around -somewhere-. Just a thought. :)
"Every gun..."

[Image: Jonah-Hex-Counting-Corpses-Flaming-Leap.jpg]

"...Makes its own tune."

~ The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly ~
Or you can just morph the current pet. That works, ya know.

I've had a Nether Drake pet before -.-