The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Heru`s Introduction
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
My name's Raylene [Ray for short](yes, it is another girl signing up. We surely do exist in video games) and I've been playing World of Warcraft since it has come out, and played it ever since. I love this game, and probably always will, and will keep paying for it till it ends. But I've always found one lacking problem in all my RP realms I've joined. No one Role-plays there!
I play the game as a serious raider a lot because there isn't too much else for me to do when others don't role-play at all. I try to help people with what I can and follow set rules to not get myself in troubles. (I lack a decent sense of humour though).

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
Well, I'm from Canada and I speak British-English as my primary language, and I've no secondary language.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I was playing my Warcrafts/Starcrafts/Diablos and I stumbled upon this game, the World of Warcraft. Since it was another Blizzard Product I figured I'd play it to continue to say I have all their games. Now I'm stuck with this forever.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
On my main realm we had someone come over from here because their Real Life friend said to come here. And was asking in trade about how the role-playing was. I told him about it sucking and he directed me here. Now that I know private servers do exist, I figured the role-play aspect in this one will keep me here for awhile.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I, myself enjoy the relaxing tavern environment but just that isn't enough to keep someone satisfied forever. I do enough fighting parts of role-play and being with people in pairs mostly, unless it turned into a group or crowd.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
My favorite race/class would have to be the Blood Elf Death Knight or Hunter, because I've been a hunter since the day I started this game and I love to watch my arrows fly through the sky and strike my target (or completely miss)[still hoping when I miss and my animation arrow hits and ally it hurts them for half damage]. Blood Elves because I spent a lot of time on the alliance and grow to like my hunter as a night elf before The Burning Crusade was released. Then my Death Knights because of the thought of being undead and under the Lich King's command before breaking free from the scourge.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I don't have any real expectations but I hope the community is a friendly helpful set of people that enjoy the game and role-playing as much or even more than I do.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Maturity for sure. I mean the group of people I raid with are the most immature bunch of people you will ever find! Now if its a rule to be mature I give it my vote as the most appealing.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Fluid was the motion of the quill against parchment; swift, sleek movements leaving lines of slick, black ink in it's wake. The wet ink slowly seeped into the paper, drying to a matt black. The light grating sound of featherquill against the parchment was the only sound that permeated the room as the young mage-in-training wrote her thoughts down in a small book. Candles flickered softly around the walls of the room, held in wall sconces that floated of their own accord by the various magics that surrounded and infilterated Silvermoon City. Several more candles sat atop the desk the mage sat at, lighting her way as quill continued to dance with ink. It was later at night, the day having exausted the young Blood Elf. She sat clad in a simple night robe, long black hair streaming down over her shoulders, trying to blend with the ink on the paper.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
This is one of my finer pieces of writing, please don't expect this every day. (I spend 6 hours writing getting that to how it is now.)
Again, I hope everyone is friendly with new people.
Howdy, howdy, howdy!

Welcome to Conquest of the Horde, Raylene! Please feel free to check out our rules, policies, frequently asked questions, and our beloved wiki. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask!

I don't think that the stigma regarding girl gamers is as bad as it used to. The accessibility of games (including MMORPGs like World Warcraft) and the variety of things that you can do allow for a greater percentage of the population to participate in the gaming industry. There are quite a few of us females on this server, so you won't feel out of place at all!

Fortunately, you'll find that we're generally a really friendly bunch of people who enjoy roleplaying. A lot. In fact, we like it so much that we all came here with the express intent to roleplay! I know that you'll have a blast on Conquest of the Horde. Welcome again!