The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Bullxzx`s Introduction
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Well honestly, i used to think roleplaying was stupid. Then about 2 years ago i got sucked into and was like WOW this is awesome! I love the idea of being able to give your character his own backround and life. Ive played other rpgs aswell.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
From the USA English is my primary language

How did you get into Warcraft?:
My uncle got me into warcraft 6 years ago and ive been hooked ever since

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
Ive played on other roleplaying servers and i did not like them at all, i come to this server hoping to have a fun and great roleplaying experience

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I enjoy all types of roleplaying but big groups of people roleplaying together has got to be my favorite.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
My favorite race is Night Elfs because i like all the lore they have. My favorite class is hunter because they are fun to play.

What are your expectations of this server?:
My expectations are to have a great active roleplaying experience

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
The rule that appeals to me the most is knowing when to quit, I can't stand it when people bring OOC arguements into roleplaying

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
A tremor caused me to stumble and nearly fall over. I grunted as I straightened myself, dusting off my chainmail armor.

"Did you feel that?" I heard someone one my left mutter.

I was about to retort at the footman, when another tremor shook the ground and soil in front of us collapsed.

"Oh shit!" I cursed under my breath, drawing out my blade and steadying my heavy steel tower shield. "Keep your ground men!"

No sooner than I said that, a number of reanimated Nerubians leaped at the men from the gaping hole in the ground and mauled several over.

I heard several mangled shouts and curses. It was time to take the fight to them. Time to show the undead that the living will not yield!

"By the Light! Charge!" I shouted out and gave a savage war cry and leapt at the undead insects, hacking with my sword and smashing with my shield.

The rest of the battalion followed lead and charged into the mass of undead now forming at the hole, shouting an equally savage war cry.

I felt the hatred for these monstrosities boiling in me, ready to explode. It was time to avenge the deaths of the many, to avenge the death of King Terenas Menethil, and to avenge the destruction Lordaeron. I let the rage fuel my strikes and guide my arm in my quest of destroying the undead.

I ducked a swipe from a nearby ghoul and beheaded it and tearing of a the arm of a skeleton that tried to skewer me with its sword, when a rustle came from behind me. I spun on round to face my foe. The being in front of me made me hesitate and lower my shield. The thing in front of me was…was…me!

"Who are you?" I managed to blurt out, quickly readjusting my shield and tightening my grip on my sword.

"It is so entertaining to play with the minds of you humans," my doppelganger chuckled darkly, in my own voice. "Frail humans, just another race destined to die with its world." he continued mockingly.

"What are you, monster?" I shouted at my grinning reflection. "What kind of demonic being are you?"

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?: