The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

CotH's Most Awesome Moments
Since we're having the reset, why not talk about all the amazing things we've done in the past? I know I've had some serious antics in my time here, and I guarantee you all have a story or two to tell.

So here's one of my more interesting.

I don't know how many of you remember Olivver Hart, or the guild Hart's Crew? I don't expect you to, but if you do you know who you are. Anyway, Hart's crew was an interesting bunch, but they were more or less pirates minding their own business. Olivver, however, had this thing for Draenei. Now, usually, that doesn't bother me more than the occasional grognard rage about incompatible alien race romances, but this was different. Sometimes a player ERPs so often and so openly that you have a hard time ignoring it. Well, my philosophy as a GM is...

I didn't have a philosophy as a GM, actually. If I did it might have included some curse words, but that's besides the point. To begin my tale, myself, Cressy, and Lethys decided we were going to have some hilarious in-character mind-fuckery with this unsuspecting Draenei woman and our lustful captain. I came up with the idea of spawning a small Draenei child, like the girl from the Grudge or the Ring (Because little girls are creepy), and the results were... Well, you need to see it.

Spoiler:
[Image: Priz-2.png]

From there it only escalated. Adalia, as we'd come to affectionately call our little demon-child, gained a personality and shreds of a hard and painful past. She stalked the Captain wherever he went, and there was nowhere safe from the little girl who could walk through walls. She got more and more complicated as a role, until I actually had more fun with her than my other characters. She also got cats. Lots of cats. Most of them were harmed in the making of these screenshots.

Spoiler:
[Image: WoWScrnShot_071109_202854.jpg]
[Image: WoWScrnShot_071109_210622.jpg]

Anyway, she became a running joke among players, and an enemy to Captain Hart. It was at this time that Kretol stepped in to show us what he thought about our antics... He made me my own NPC, and a sock-puppet account named Adalia.

Thus, Little Draenei Girl was born! Able to appear without warning and disrupt any form of sexual encounter, luring people throughout the Outlands on a quest for eternal rest, and pretty much creeping the hell out of everyone. She still exists here in the bowels of CotH's database, as well as at the top of the Stairs of Boredom, far out into the Path of Dread that heads towards Darkshore.

tl;dr: GMs are sometimes really fed up with doing tickets and like to have a little fun sometimes, and I am a twisted person.

And as a bonus:

Spoiler:
[Image: ThrallFuck.jpg]
My most awesome moment was a one on one duel between my Night Elf Druid Selene and everyone's favorite lovable Warsong, Kaghuros. It consisted of a battle in Ashenvale, night elves and orcs all around in a clash for the land. Kaghuros charges the 'shaman', swinging his axe. Selene fights back with her stave. The clang of steel. Selene summons treants to save herself. Kagh breaks through, cuts into Selene. She flees as the treants provide a distraction.

Truly, we were gods back in those days, eh, Kaghuros?
[Image: Zf6X.gif][Image: 3vBq.gif][Image: q3iX.gif][Image: 5rVk.gif]
Mah babehs. I'm watchin' you, government.
As I recall, I was brought low and saved at the last moment by another Orc who happened to notice us. But I won't argue with your views, heh.

-.-

You weren't supposed to tell everyone!
[Image: anigif_mobile_9893b2566588ab845c7985f71769a9f2-7.gif]
Siv and Rofupi have a fight in the Goldshire tavern. The tavern ends up blowing up as a result.

It was a good fight.
Spoiler:
[video]www.youtube.com/watch?v=RrkzIN2eP0U[/video]

"What a mess we made, when it all went wrong..."
Uhh it was fun when I uhh when...

Wait. I never do anything.

Carry on.
Azheron's back in business. For reals.
Haha, one of my favorites was Terant's wrestling match Kaghuros outside of Orgrimmar way back in early January '09. Essentially, I let Terant get the s*** beat out of him and got two vouches out of it. Hehe, I don't know what made Ter sign up for that fight :twisted:.

In a semi-related RP a little bit before or after the above scene, a multiboxing Grakor saved Terant's hair from being forcibly cut off by a group of racist Orcs, and then Terant gave him a tour of Silvermoon. Fun day XD.
...I'd like to clarify!

I was not a GM, I was only on vent listening to their horrible actions....:<

...Ima get in soo much trouble now. :/
[Image: anigif_mobile_9893b2566588ab845c7985f71769a9f2-7.gif]
An, where to start, where to start?

There was the time a mob beat a warlock in the commoners party,

when Narn, his bear, and Ellyn (?) went after two assassins, killing one and capturing another

when the BSHG fought the runemaster assassin, and I hit hi
in the face with a crab...

Or maybe as far as BSHG goes, when we had the 5 hour long event that ended in us getting destroyed by a warmage-necromancer hybrid :/

another great was when Aeranor met with Raphael, and got into drugs for the first time... ( yeah, thanks a lot Jid xD )

but one of my true favorites, which never ended up getting off the ground was when the Blackdogs declared war on Kaz, and some how, within two days, he had twenty-two people ready to help him xD

I'd go into more detail, and post others that aren't only about my characters, but I'm in bed sending this from my phone...

Oh! If any of you remember my gnome Degan the Toy Maker? After winning the Gurubashi Tournament, he got dates with two humans, and get this, a Blood Elf. I was seriously cracking up for like, ten minutes straight OOC.
"Every gun..."

[Image: Jonah-Hex-Counting-Corpses-Flaming-Leap.jpg]

"...Makes its own tune."

~ The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly ~
..Adalia...

<3
Three people feared Protis like he was the freaking terminator as I had a roll-luck-streak that lasted ages. (No Godmodding)

The yelling of the word "To the Evil Cave"

And of course. The most badass moment ever...
Slowly walking up to someone.
Staring them down for five minutes.
Then pimpslapping them.
Dulche et decorum est.Pro patria muori.

[Image: awawwaw.gif]

Only in death...
Kaghuros Wrote:As I recall, I was brought low and saved at the last moment by another Orc who happened to notice us. But I won't argue with your views, heh.

No, you're right! We'll go with the one that doesn't make my character look like a total wuss. xD
[Image: Zf6X.gif][Image: 3vBq.gif][Image: q3iX.gif][Image: 5rVk.gif]
Mah babehs. I'm watchin' you, government.
One of my favorite moments was in a battle in Arathi, during the big war type thing, where Vangriff managed to roll a 1 to someone else's 2.

Spoiler:
[Image: Picture10.png]

Perhaps the most epic fail in the history of CotH.
Mr. Bubbles went to a trial for treason.

And declared it a wedding.

That is all.
Scout Wrote:One of my favorite moments was in a battle in Arathi, during the big war type thing, where Vangriff managed to roll a 1 to someone else's 2.

Spoiler:
[Image: Picture10.png]

Perhaps the most epic fail in the history of CotH.

Everyone had those moments xD
[Image: 2enq6ie.jpg]
19.08.1969 - 15.03.2011

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Awesome YouTube Channel that Must BE SEEN! Andy7565 7 1,701 02-27-2014, 05:31 AM
Last Post: Edgar
  Cr3$$y talks: Why I am more awesome than you Cressy 23 3,893 08-26-2012, 12:02 PM
Last Post: Ormica
  TRP2 - AWESOME NEW FEATURES Tales23 16 4,889 01-28-2011, 05:18 PM
Last Post: Soree
  Awesome: Vagabond 31 5,397 06-02-2010, 12:08 AM
Last Post: Skaar
  Drak is an awesome troll! stompkins 1 794 04-11-2010, 09:03 AM
Last Post: Cressy