The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

So This is What it Sounds Like... When Doves Cry.
I think every goodbye thread needs a good Prince reference in the title... And as such, that's exactly what this is. I've never been one for speeches, so I'll make this relatively short. I'm not rage quitting, I'm not leaving because of a specific event, or honestly, any event. I'm just moving on... There's another server (that I'd rather not name, since that seems rather low) that has grabbed my interest once again, the same server (under a new name) that I left for CotH those long long seven months ago(wow! Doesn't seem that long at all!).

Like I said, I'm not leaving for a specific reason really, it's just that I'm going back to my roots. With that, I'd just like to say a couple of things.

First off, stop giving Cressy shit you guys. She's doing a job she doesn't have to do. A job she willingly gave up, but was asked to come back. She's a great RPer, a good person OOC, and just does her job.

I'd like to give a little shout out to ThePharoah, for making me welcome here back when the server started, and Brutalskars for those epic events in the BSHG.

And finally, I'm not really sure if my word counts for much now that I'm leaving, but I know you take this pretty seriously Kretol. With the losses to the GM team, I'd just like to say Bovel and Amerason would be two great candidates for the GM team.

I'm in a rush to go out and surf a bit before it gets all dark and cold, and all around unpleasant, so with that, I'm off. If any of you want my AIM to keep in touch, just toss me a PM. I'll lurk around the forums, maybe log in now and again to say hello, but aside from that, I'm really going this time. *wave*
"Every gun..."

[Image: Jonah-Hex-Counting-Corpses-Flaming-Leap.jpg]

"...Makes its own tune."

~ The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly ~
Beltharean Wrote:First off, stop giving Cressy shit you guys. She's doing a job she doesn't have to do. A job she willingly gave up, but was asked to come back. She's a great RPer, a good person OOC, and just does her job.

D'aww...I will miss you. You are a super awesome guy for sure, and if you have MSN/wish to contact me, PM for the email. :/

Fff..I am sad now. :<

AND YOU USED PRINCE. /loveee
[Image: anigif_mobile_9893b2566588ab845c7985f71769a9f2-7.gif]
Quote:First off, stop giving Cressy shit you guys
First of all, I totally thought everyone who did that had left.

Second of all, see y-... goodbye. :3
Azheron's back in business. For reals.
Have fun going where you're going, Bel!

I'll miss you! I will try and keep the STV holiday alive as best I can :P .
Aanya Ambersong- The conflicted Soldier of Fortune.
Julianah Graven- The fanatically self righteous Zealot of The Light.
Shaavi- The Fighter who is willing to test her mettle against everyone, and everything.

"Keep an open mind, it'll do you good."
D'aw, gotta do what you gotta do.

Thraze will still remain to be one of my top favorite characters ever. Good luck with the future and all. I heard it can be pretty weird.

You're welcome to return anytime you like!

I won't miss you that much. I'm just pulling your tail! But still...without Thraze's dice and panty raids, it just won't be the same, anymore. T_T
Beltharean, it was so great to RP with you and have you on this server. Had some really great times! I mean come on, you killed my worst character ever after all! :D <3

I'll miss ya man and don't be a stranger on AIM! Have some good times.

P.S. Me for a GM position? Lol? Just messing around man, later again!
Thane Gwydd: Mountain King Gwyddy
Warlord Kron: Horde Warlord
Battlecruiser Captain: Who called in the fleet?
Sir Baldwin: Knight of Stormwind
My Guide to Roleplaying Warfare!
Beltharean, I'm glad to have met you and you were always a witty RPer and a good person to call a friend.

Had some fun times, and glad to have known you. Have fun on that.... specific server! Cry (First time I've seen this emoticon used.)
Thanks for the cred Bel.

And I gotta to hate you a little bet before we got to properly RP together, but that's life ,p
Have it great.
(02-24-2012, 10:15 AM)Piroska Wrote: Conspiracy. That's all it is; Kret's afraid that your pure, digital awesomeness would crash the server if it were allowed.
(06-14-2013, 05:42 PM)McKnighter Wrote: Bovel, Lord of Beards

Character About Involvement
Causticity Blackbreath Goblin Alchemist -
Telaah Draenei Anchorite Writings of an Anchorite

[Image: kiXJxhI.gif]
Buh-bye, I hope you drop in again every now and then to say hi <3

Might you ever be open to roleplay on IM, by the way?
Bai Bai!

That is all.
Huh..
Erh..
I guess.. No, I hope I'll see you around later then, me ol' doghearted, frogtongued, blackhearted songfiller.

..You naughty person, I'll miss you. :c
I hope you return once and a while just to pop up. I understand though if you can't or seldom do however.

Shiz happens. I enjoyed the RP and conversations. I have a MSN thing if you use that and wish to chat n' shit.

Cress is armadillo tough.

Adios man, it's been real.

Peace.
The Family Tree

TheBook of ThePharaoh

Pharaoh's Colosseum

The Four Suns Inn

"What are we, as role-players, if not authors in real time?" - MrBubbles

"I've always treated Role-play as Collaborative Writing. Co-authoring the stories of your characters, alongside other people." - Flammos200