The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Poll: Where do you want to see the DP go next?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Stay in Shattrath.
0%
0 0%
Orebor Harbourage, Zangarmarsh.
0%
0 0%
Temples in Netherstorm, through Blade's Edge.
62.50%
5 62.50%
Oshu'gun & Telaar, Nagrand.
12.50%
1 12.50%
Karabor, Shadowmoon Valley.
25.00%
2 25.00%
Total 8 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

[DP] Where do -YOU- wanna go?
So now I got computer and internet time but the cannot patch up the game cause I am an awesome european... So I am planning and writing and here's a poll for all you, any of you. If you've been part of DP, want to be part of DP or just have an oppinion.

What we have going on so far is some... "issues" for the druids but things are going slow but I expect it to come to soon. We also have the spiritual issues of Telah that might unravel soon too. Here is a description of each option;

1. Stay in Shattrath. - There are still things unresolved in this city of Light and refugees.
2. Orebor Harbourage, Zangarmarsh. - The pilgrims tried to reach Orebor Harbourage when in Zangarmarsh but Horde trolls and ogre stand in the way.
3. Temples in Netherstorm, through Blade's Edge. - Netherstorm, once Farahlon was home to many temples and settlement. But the road there leads through the treacheraous Blade's Edge Mountains past ogres, arakkoa, Legion and the Mok'nathal.
4. Oshu'gun & Telaar, Nagrand. - The vessel still looms in the green fields and so does a settlement of rather friendly krokul.
5. Karabor, Shadowmoon Valley. - One of THE most sacred sites for the Exiles, a must go at some point of the pilgrimage.
(02-24-2012, 10:15 AM)Piroska Wrote: Conspiracy. That's all it is; Kret's afraid that your pure, digital awesomeness would crash the server if it were allowed.
(06-14-2013, 05:42 PM)McKnighter Wrote: Bovel, Lord of Beards

Character About Involvement
Causticity Blackbreath Goblin Alchemist -
Telaah Draenei Anchorite Writings of an Anchorite

[Image: kiXJxhI.gif]
Yo! First off gotta say props to the way you run your event, very dedicated organized and well structured. I admire those qualities in a DM. Personally... I'd like to go to ...Shadowmoon Valley or Blades edge, both places have extremely limited RP overall, and I don't have a character that has been to either place ICly. I'd really like to RP in some new areas.
The Family Tree

TheBook of ThePharaoh

Pharaoh's Colosseum

The Four Suns Inn

"What are we, as role-players, if not authors in real time?" - MrBubbles

"I've always treated Role-play as Collaborative Writing. Co-authoring the stories of your characters, alongside other people." - Flammos200
I thought you all would have learned your lesson. Do we have to imprison you all again?
Pain is an illusion.
I'd like to meet up with you and interact some with you guys. I think it'd be interesting since Abby went blind. I could really follow along on a few of these ideas. Also, Bovel, there's a way for us europeans to patch up. I used it and it worked just fine.
[Image: 293D4BE4-7170-4C2A-B8BF-7EA572513EBD.jpg]
Spoiler:
[Image: Lazuri65.png]
I vote for Netherstorm and Blade's Edge! Partially because Netherstorm is one of my favorite areas in WoW, visually.

Also, I'd choose Karabor because Shadowmoon Valley is almost as awesome as Netherstorm, but what used to be Karabor is the Black Temple now, so that might cause some problems XD.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Few minor details I wanna know TeroSNS 15 2,713 06-03-2010, 12:26 AM
Last Post: Drust
  I wanna switch T_T Aruk 0 673 07-07-2009, 08:36 AM
Last Post: Aruk