The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Feedback for Avia,Lucit,Erodora,etc
Not really sure what to put here....

So I'm gonna start with the basics...
Captain Avia:

Lucit DuKane:

Erodora Ebondawn: (yes I made the last name up for my warlock on retail WoW waaaaaaaaay before WotLK was announced.)

Varasmin:

Relael aka Firebrand:

Zarina del Sang:

And special case Cheline Dumask:

:D Feedbackness? :D
You. /grin

Anyhow, I've only ever met your character Erodora, and I am probably very.. biased.. in your favor. So take it with a grain of salt.

I love Erodora. Seriously. You're not shying away from playing an 'ugly' Death Knight, which is a big problem for most female characters. The way you emote all of her actions really adds to the realism of it. She has the sort of mentality that Sanya can really relate to (another awesome thing).

Even so, she is still civilized enough to hold back from killing at all times. She does have some sophistication about her, leading me to believe that she was a well-classed citizen once - she just doesn't remember it. I really enjoyed the dialogue that she and Sanya had. They're taking to one another already.

Oh, and Sanguis will be yours. If Sanya kills him, she'll hand the corpse over.
Yo. I think your solid, you know this already. We have had some pretty awesome combos.

Avia and Umbra,

Jid and Avia ( though they don't get a long )

Jid and Varasmin ( during the Aula Arcanum arc )

And others.

What -I- look for when I find myself enjoying RP is first off a believable character, that is unique in a way of individuality. Not unique for the sake of being unique. I also look for consistency, I'd like to RP with said player's char, monday of this month and tuesday of next month and have them be the same character ( depending nothing traumatic happened between those times.)

And you do that, Which makes you a joy to RP around. You also encouraged me with characters that I had liked the concepts but didn't really wish to follow through with. I thank you for that. Because as you remember, Umbra was made as a generic prisoner. I became so intrigued and infatuated with her attitude and overall demeanor that I just couldnt stop Rping her. I'm glad and enjoyed the Arcanemyst storylines.

Also with Baigon I'm sure you were right about him, but.. he just didn't sit well with me.

All your chars bring a different flavor to RP.

I don't expect ( nor should I ) the same types of Rp from, Avia, Varasmin or Erodora for example. Those chars are completely different. As they should be. You also have a good OOC presence which is important as it makes slow moments in RP slide by nicely.
The Family Tree

TheBook of ThePharaoh

Pharaoh's Colosseum

The Four Suns Inn

"What are we, as role-players, if not authors in real time?" - MrBubbles

"I've always treated Role-play as Collaborative Writing. Co-authoring the stories of your characters, alongside other people." - Flammos200

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Cappn Feedback 4: Feedback 4Ever CappnRob 1 4,611 08-19-2014, 03:34 PM
Last Post: Zenethen