The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Chromaggia`s Introduction
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Hello everyone! My name is Cameron, I've been an avid role-player and wow-player for two years now. I live in a medium sized town in Alabama, and I love sushi (idk why I added that, lol)! I'm not into manga or anything like that, I just love hanging out at the local books-a-million with friends whenever I'm not playing wow.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I am from the United States, Alabama to be exact. I speak English, and I do not have a southern accent, which I am proud to not have.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Well, it was around Christmas two years ago, and I was getting into online games. One day, while I was on Myspace, I saw a link for a ten day trial to play WoW. After a few hours of playing, I was ultimately hooked for good.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
I fell in love with the idea of an entire server devoted to role-playing, and came across a few good servers. Then, after time, these servers ended up closing for good. I have seen this server multiple times while searching Google for new servers to role-play on. Then one day, which would be today, I decided to give this server a try, so here I am.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I love just about all types of role-play, but i favor role-playing as an evil, chaotic character. I love it because I get to be mean and there's always the chance of causing a stir in the City where I'm causing mayhem.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
When it comes to this topic, I have two favorite races; Blood Elves and Humans. As I explained, I love being evil, which brings me to why I love Blood Elves because of Kael'Thas and what he did. My love for playing humans goes along the same lines as my love for Blood Elves. Arthas and Kel'Thuzad and the other multiple evil people that shaped the humans into what they are.

What are your expectations of this server?:
My expectations for this server are a great role-playing community, many chances to engage in role-play,stability in a role-playing community, and to make whole new friends.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Maturity, because I feel its more important to be mature about things that happen, and for things to be handled in a mature manner.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
The Forsaken captain looked out across the waters to see white sails of the Alliance. With a signal to the other chips, the entire Forsaken fleet shifted course and got into range. They had the element of surprise,the numbers, and a favoring wind in this fight. They surely would win. In minutes cannons fired out of the Forsaken broadsides in the direction of the Alliance fleet. They were well aimed shots and within minutes another volley was ready and firing at the Alliance. Long range ships that had split off earlier fired into the Alliance fleet. These were even better aimed and much more destructive. Although they couldn't see what damage they had done yet. They hoped they had done enough. The long range ships continued firing as the rest of the fleet moved in for a better look and far more favorable firing distances.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I cant say that I have any questions, just a hope that I will be accepted into this server.
Howdy, howdy, howdy!

Welcome to Conquest of the Horde, Cameron! Please feel free to check out our rules, policies, frequently asked questions, and our beloved wiki. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask! Make sure to /join chat in-order to join our global OOC channel in-game.

Blech! Sushi! My boyfriend adores sushi, but I personally can't stand it. I don't think it's the taste, but more the texture of the food. It probably doesn't help that I thoroughly dislike seafood, too!

I find it interesting when you say that you consider the blood elves to be evil. I tend to be overly analytical when presented with information, but I find the evolution of the blood elves and their story to be a fascinating one. When you look at each individual action that they performed as a society, it seems so logical. They were betrayed and placed into danger by their human allies and so had to find new companions to stay alive. The Sunwell was destroyed and so they needed a new source to sate their addictions, else they'd be otherwise crippled and unable to persist (especially after the calamities that had befallen them). They forged new alliances with the ultimate goal of staying alive.

Piecemeal, it all makes so much logical sense. As a whole, however, an entirely different result can be drawn. It's very interesting!

I have no replies for your lack of questions, but it is my pleasure to inform you that you have been accepted to Conquest of the Horde. Congratulations!