The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "" - Line: 1584 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1584 errorHandler->error_callback
/inc/functions_post.php 203 usergroup_displaygroup
/showthread.php 1118 build_postbit
Warning [2] Trying to access array offset on value of type null - Line: 1588 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1588 errorHandler->error_callback
Warning [2] Trying to access array offset on value of type null - Line: 1588 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "useravatar" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(934) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(934) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error_callback
/inc/functions_post.php 934 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "userstars" - Line: 11 - File: inc/functions_post.php(934) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(934) : eval()'d code 11 errorHandler->error_callback
/inc/functions_post.php 934 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

What we've got here is a chance...
With Cataclysm fast approaching, we need step up our A-Game. Now I haven't been around long, but I do have an idea. I am a theatrical/cinematic type, and I remember reading about video profiles?

Why don't we set about making a video for the server (like an introduction video of sorts) and some character profile videos for the wiki (provided it can handle the awesome).

Anyone else game?
I'm definitely not a video/film-maker of any sort, and neither are a lot of people who play here, but if you want to make a video about the server or about your character I say do it! It's creative, and if you're the kind of person who finds it fun and interesting there's nothing stopping you from making some serious machinima.
I'm not too tech savvy but I'm willing to be a tool in your little project. Hit me up with your ideas if you need me.
I have a basic understanding of machinima (both the in-game kind and the modelviewer/bluescreening kind) so if you need help, I'm willing to give it a try... Though I'll have to get my Adobe Premiere working again first.

Edit: My earliest (serious) work.
http://www.wegame.com/watch/A_commercial_2/
Same here
My poor beast of a machine has been having some worriesome troubles lately. Not sure when I'll get started, mostly checking interest level at this point.

Also looking for ideas. Thinking of doing something server specific first. Just to help generate more interest.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk
...I'd love to voice acting.

Believe it or not... I can range from an Orc to a Gnome female. I made Mikain freak the hell out with that one.

"DABU"

"MY YOU'RE A TALL ONE!"
[Image: desc_head_freemasons.jpg]

△Move along.△

△△
△△△
△△△△

I'd like to voice act if I would talk Englishhhhh properly.

However, while I suck at talking it, I won't be able to do much. . .
Azheron's back in business. For reals.
I've created multiple short films using in-game footage for classes and in my spare time. I've got the software and the machine to record at high frame-rates, as well as the knack & knowledge to put together some fantastic shots, but nothing super-duper flashy for video editing. I'll be available in-game once my introduction goes through. If you need me just send me a private message.
Ooh ooh ooh!
I want to help, pick me pick m-
Wait.

..I can't do anything. Flipety-frog-bummer.
Well if you need something.. Nudge nudge, wink wink, know what I mean, say no more! Then I'll be glad to help.
Meaning that if you want to.. er...
Well just talk to me. I want attention. :c
Please?

EDIT: WAIT! I've got an idea, right? Like, I'm Finnish, right? And that's like Eastern Europe, right? And Azheron is Fi..Eastern European too, right? So, I figured we could voice act Draenei, who have, like, Eastern European accent, right? Really heavy, man. Heavy.

Right, man? Heavy! Right.
I have alot of Graphic Design skill from college and still abunch of good video software I could do all the Dramatic lighting and EXPLOSIONS!!!! Hehehehe... Just hit me up :)
I'm also originating from Eastern Europe, if you'd like, I can make Draenei accents..or Dwarven..or human. Anything you'd fancy. (I'm best at being an Imperial guard Commissar!)

No, but seriously. I'm quad-langual and have a pretty good pronunciation line, (Working on my fifth) so I mean, PLEASE HIRE ME D:
So Ivan say to me "Who was talking device then?"

And then Sergei say "But Ivan is dead"

That is when I realize Sergei was bear.
I've never done a gaming video before, but I do have a lot of experience with editing software (Final Cut Pro specifically) for other stuff. And I could totally do voice acting too. :D
I can dig it.

I support this message.
"Everybody sees what you appear to be, few feel what you are..."
-Niccolò Machiavelli
I remember a while ago there was a discussion about roleplaying the cataclysm.

I think it'd be a really cool idea for this video to serve as an introduction to the cataclysm on CotH. I don't know exactly how you'd do it, but if you're serious about it, it looks like you've got some offers already. I can do a bit of vocal stuff too, I think. Human (teehee), Draenei, Dwarf, maybe Blood Elf, Troll.

Sounds really cool no matter what you end up doing!
[Image: badge.jpg]
[Image: badge.jpg]
I think doing our own introduction to cataclysm would be awesome. Give people a preview of some of the differences from retail they might find.

I am still not familiar with many, and after restart not sure about what will remain.

Plus to get visuals we might need a GM to help out.

Some seeds of ideas might be an army (literally) of undead, something with a flight of dragons, the freeing of Gnomeragon...stuff such as that...still tinkering on my end, so people feel free to weigh in.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Give me a chance. Bitlordman 6 1,474 07-19-2013, 06:32 AM
Last Post: Bitlordman
  Second chance? Krajuen 4 1,083 07-26-2009, 01:22 PM
Last Post: Krajuen