The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

A Question While the Server is Down
I feel silly for making a thread dedicated to this question, but the server is not up, so I cannot ask in chat.

What means do our characters have to change hair color in the Warcraft universe? Would alchemy and simple arcane magic have what it takes to change the color of one's hair - permanently or otherwise?
"...naaaa." She bleated, suddenly very wooly and small.

-Anna
They have bleach and dyes for cloth, we just pour that on your head. You can get dyes from plants and animals.
Yeah dyeing ones hair isn't something new, the ease of it yes the concept not so much. Although I don't believe it was permanent until synthetics got involved.

Personally I wouldn't involve magics into changing a characters hair color, most of the races and people would probably say something about the magics stink. Blood Elfs would maybe try to eat it...but that's just the comical relieve.
That life is like that of a Phoenix...
There are days when you burn...

...and there are days
where you start from your ashes into life...

This is not me,
but this is my face.
The face that I choose,
for my love to take. ~ Aurora Phoenix
A mage who is skilled in Illusions can possibly change their hair color temporarily in order to trick people. But, I agree with the people above. Dyes and Bleach would be the choice in this matter.
Good to know. I wasn't sure if they had dyes and such for hair. Thanks a lot for the answers, though I feel silly for asking.

/thread
"...naaaa." She bleated, suddenly very wooly and small.

-Anna
Us trolls would just stick our head in berry juice!
We do things the natural way.
On this note... there's actually a command in the new core to toggle 'customization' for a character. Those that play retail may remember this paid option to choose a new look for your character; different skin color, hair color, facial features, etc.

Something else to look forward to!
Bring the Restart!(I'm excited)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  A question on the Scarlet Crusade (Faction Question) Toulac 8 2,527 10-12-2009, 11:48 PM
Last Post: Diethe
  I got a question concerning the server/character Clurk 4 1,044 04-16-2009, 09:59 AM
Last Post: Clurk
  A fast question from a newb wanting on the server Zantan 7 1,442 03-02-2009, 08:41 PM
Last Post: Kretol
  Server Restart/Downage Question Thread Grakor456 211 21,349 12-19-2008, 02:14 AM
Last Post: Grakor456