The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Servers down?
How long are the servers going to be down for? I tried finding something about it, but I haven't found anything based on it. Thu Jul 8th 2010 :: 11:19:06 is current sever time, yet the server status has not been refreshed since Thu Jul 08 09:48:16 2010.
"Even a stopped clock, tells the right time twice a day."
Yes, it is, and we do not know.
[Image: NXAwd.png?1]
Server's usually down until Kretol gets back up. Just sit tight and wait and it'll be up in due time :)
I can't get on either, prolly cuz mah downpatch ain't workin'
I am back, throw me a PM if you want.
ThomasBusteed Wrote:I can't get on either, prolly cuz mah downpatch ain't workin'

We're at 3.3.5a. I guess that's where retail is at. And you know it's the patch if it says it can't validate the game version.
ThomasBusteed Wrote:I can't get on either, prolly cuz mah downpatch ain't workin'

You're aware that we patched up, right? To 3.3.5a?
I know I am only the new guy, since I joined like 3 hours ago. Many questions. When servers where up I created a character on RP realm, then it said I had one on Normal realm, (the development one) does that mean realms share characters? If they do, then I would suggest having the most trusted of you within the community to manage a realm each, or manage one main realm. As I said I don't expect anyone to listen to this, but it could be a way to solve downed realms faster, wouldn't you agree?
The development realm is rather unstable and there are still test undergoing.
Oh wow, so I uninstalled it and patched it to 3.3.5a for no reason?
I am back, throw me a PM if you want.
ThomasBusteed Wrote:Oh wow, so I uninstalled it and patched it to 3.3.5a for no reason?

3.3.5a is the right patch. Which patch are you on? o_o
For future reference, you should not need to uninstall your game in order to downpatch, especially if you're on a PC. You can delete a single file and then run repair in order to achieve the same results -- all without reinstalling the game. It's a much easier process!

There are a number of threads throughout the forums that have explained how to do this.
So its all down to Kretol then? What time-ish does this Kretol come online, usually? (realm time that is, I my self am 8 hours ahead of it. So when its 12 for realm, its 20 for me.) Speculating Kretol's time frame is similar to that of the realm, I hope Kretol doesn't get back at like 18 realm time. That would be 02:00 for me which would suck, uberly. :?
[Image: 441srsly-u-guys.jpg]

Patience.
[Image: UzMPvzA.gif]
Thats a relief, I thought Warcraft just started hating me and wouldn't let me on.
Spoiler:
[Image: swife.jpg]
IS ANYONE UP FOR THE CHALLENGE?!
Haha That's what I began to think.
"Why WoW Why!?"
~Sniffle~"
"Will I dream Dave? Will I dream?"

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Servers are all offline Wilkinson3424 4 1,219 08-20-2014, 11:15 AM
Last Post: Kretol
  Servers Offline? Goblin 2 885 10-11-2013, 04:42 AM