The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Changing Accounts
Hello everyone,
You probably don't know who I am. Pretty understandable given that I have been on only a dozen or so times. With it being summer now, I was hoping to give playing on this server one last try.

Anyway, I'm not quite sure which forum to post this on, so I hope this is the right place.

I was hoping that I would be able to make a new account (with this one being deleted of course). The reason I want this is 1) I've lost the email that this account is tied to, and 2) I need to re-write my introduction as well.

I know this kinda sounds unusual, and I understand if I can't be done, but I would really appreciate it if someone could make it happen.

Thanks
[Image: badge.jpg]
I am Hunter
I am The Alliance
You can, of course, change your email address. It's under your User Control Panel where it says edit account settings!
Hmmm ..... That does remove half the problem right there, ha! Thanks.
I am Hunter
I am The Alliance
My pleasure! And it's okay to post another introduction; I've seen players come back after an extended time away from the server and post another.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Avatar changing error Maarten 2 680 02-27-2013, 04:27 AM
Last Post: Maarten
  Font changing Ormica 5 935 08-24-2012, 03:42 AM
Last Post: Skaar