The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Okay suggestion about ooc Gold.
Okay not sure if this has been said before and what not.

I wanted to suggest the possibility to allow people to start with gold instead of having to earn it themselves, why.

I enjoy this server particularly, but I like to have a lot of characters. I find this hard because I don't want to have to farm gold and run around leveling to get like 5 character's setup.

So I would like to suggest somehow for people with new characters to send in a ticket requesting about 15 OOC Gold. Why 15 gold?

I think 15 gold is a good number. You can buy the first set Dungeon set for 1 gold each. With that set you'll be able to level faster from one and get to a level you want required for certain weapons. The extra gold is for the dressup items in WSG where you'll be able to buy the items to setup your character the way you want.
Been done before. Doesn't work. People will create characters in order to get the starting gold....over and over and over.
[Image: yEKW9gB.png]
Clovis Wrote:Been done before. Doesn't work. People will create characters in order to get the starting gold....over and over and over.

Ah, the power of greed. People hunger even for digital currency.

Anyway, with the increased amount of money that drops from mobs you can usually grind out enough money to buy good sets.

That, and once you get at least one profile approved then you will have enough gold to parcel it out across any new characters you make.
[Image: B2hmvU1.gif]
That's exactly why we don't. Kretol found multiple people rolling garbage characters just to get the easy gold. Believe it or not, it was just ONE gold, and people were abusing it.
[Image: desc_head_freemasons.jpg]

△Move along.△

△△
△△△
△△△△

The irony is that it would probably be faster to grind for say 8g (even at like level 25) than to create 8 new characters and go through the whole process of mailing, deleting, and recreating them.
Money makes the world go 'round

Virtual money makes the world of WARCRAFT go around, hahaha see what I did there?

*tumbleweed* ...Well I'm sure someone found it funny, maybe

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Mounts for forum gold? Sorum 12 2,305 09-28-2014, 02:35 PM
Last Post: Kretol
  Forum gold/Purchasable Items Harmonic 18 4,699 01-28-2014, 08:07 AM
Last Post: ProjectRandom
  Custom Location Suggestion Andy7565 2 1,124 08-25-2013, 11:30 AM
Last Post: Kimaira
Photo Wiki page suggestion Andy7565 4 1,157 08-06-2013, 11:29 AM
Last Post: Memnoch
  Suggestion for a new place to build. FlyingSquirrel 2 853 07-05-2013, 11:29 AM
Last Post: FlyingSquirrel