The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Anyone Up for rollcharacters?
Hi all :D

Right, here is my Idea for a group of people who roll characters to RP together. The Idea is based around, In the game, we all choose a character down to every last detail about them, which isnt like real life all that much, as there is no element of randomness. SO I think this system Might be fun to try. Basically:

http://www.roll-dice-online.com/ Use this website for rolls if you have no real dice. ^^

SO to start, you roll a 10 numbered dice, listing each race in wow from 1-10.

For example, I happened to roll a 8, for me this is a Troll.

Roll a 2 Sided (or toss a coin) For gender. I came out Female.

Roll a dice with the amount of sides per amount of classes of that particular race. I rolled a 1, a Warrior.

Now roll a normal 6 sided dice. The amount you get is the amount of times you click the randomise appearance button.

Using this, fate decided that If I were actually born into the world of warcraft universe, I would be destined to be a female troll warrior, who looked fairly young, with some freaky blue hair and some jazzy curved Tusks. Id never for the life of me think of rolling that otherwise, but It gives me an oppertunity to make a truly unique character, rather than generic prettyface troll or otherwise ;D . Now I can set about creating a backstory and personallity, based on what I think a character that looks like this would be like. :)

My question is: Would anyone want to form a group of characters in game, possibly joined OOC'ly by a guild to show who else is a random roll character. I like to think it would create a very vibrant and unique group of characters, and a lot of fun. ^^
What about personality?

I would like it if there was a way to randomize that too.

I got an undead mage, with empty eyesockets and a ponytail. Which is ironic because I just told someone in MSN that I was blind (It was an inside joke), and on the moment, I have a ponytail...

harhar, I randomized a name too. http://www.behindthename.com/random/ran ... e=&all=yes

SAY HELLO TO THIBAULT KENNET!
Azheron's back in business. For reals.
If you want a random guide to personalities check this out

http://rpg.ashami.com/

I use this sometimes to help flesh out a character I feel is flat.
Personallity I just based off the characters look but if there is a way to randomise personality too then go for it :D

In fact, I could, Say, add a list of 100 words to describe personality, then you can use roll 100 to find 3 or so at random, and flesh out a personality around it ^^
Doesn't Wow automaticaly pick a random race/class/gender/look when you click create a character? And also there is a random name option in some Wow versions.
ForsakenSoul Wrote:Doesn't Wow automaticaly pick a random race/class/gender/look when you click create a character? And also there is a random name option in some Wow versions.

... It's funnier this way, shun the one with the logical and easier ways.
Azheron's back in business. For reals.
For some reason, it always sets me to default human warrior first so, i made this method instead. Plus, it feels more like building a character, rather than just "Here, use this" :P