The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Feedback for Jabtok, Gwydd, and any others.
Well, I am totally stealing Jacula's post idea since I think I would also really love some feedback on my characters, good or bad please, be brutal!

Characters:
Jabtok
Nicolai
Gwydd
John
Flavius
Thane Gwydd: Mountain King Gwyddy
Warlord Kron: Horde Warlord
Battlecruiser Captain: Who called in the fleet?
Sir Baldwin: Knight of Stormwind
My Guide to Roleplaying Warfare!
Few characters do I hate, and I hate Jabtok. Not because of my opinion of his character, just when he's around ICly and OOCly I am like "What an asshole.." And why I give you a lot of credit to that is because, you play Jabtok with conviction. He's an amazing character, and one of the ones I've seen truest to the sexism lore that trolls have. What really makes me surprised at you as a player is that you play John as well. Which is profoundly different that Jabtok. It goes to show your range and your char's are well portrayed. I don't know Gwydd unfortunately.

Nothing too negative I'd say as the positive far out weighs the bad. If I did have to give some criticism, I know Jabtok was/is a sadist but fighting him can be frustrating when he shows absolutely no pain whatsoever. Maybe between roars of pleasure of pains, or before he screams in relief. He could be in a brief stint of pain. Just a suggestion.
The Family Tree

TheBook of ThePharaoh

Pharaoh's Colosseum

The Four Suns Inn

"What are we, as role-players, if not authors in real time?" - MrBubbles

"I've always treated Role-play as Collaborative Writing. Co-authoring the stories of your characters, alongside other people." - Flammos200

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Cappn Feedback 4: Feedback 4Ever CappnRob 1 4,611 08-19-2014, 03:34 PM
Last Post: Zenethen