The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Okay Question about Self-teleportation using a paper/etc.
If it possible IC to have say I scroll from Dalaran that has a ruin inscribed on it,

That if used it turns into dust, (thus using it up) that encircles the character and would teleport them to Dalaran?

I wanted to know if I could get something like this because my guy was teleported to Dalaran and would like to go back, but isn't a mage so he can't teleport himself.
Plenty of other ways to get back.

Say another mage teleported him...
Flying mounts
boat
and I don't know but I think the portals in dalaran are IC.
One day we will be allowed to defy logic and reason with our characters.
One day rules will be no more.
One day chaos will reign supreme.
Know that on that day, Illidan and Akama's lovechild will be discovered.
Know that on that day it will be established that male draenei have better child bearing hips.

Gwen'tel: Draenei Paladin. Not too much special.
Rachel Ragefists: Four limbs of gnome flying at your face.
Tsara: It's best not to get into all the things this one is.
Anta: Someone needs a lozenge.
Natalia: A draenei bard with an instrument that doesn't exist for good reasons.
I know there are scrolls of teleportation in Warcraft III but I don't know whether those would be IC or even whether they exist/work.
Spoiler:
We're all doomed
Can any experienced GM or experienced grunt please answer. I want to buy one of these in Dalaran when he goes there IC, so he can return if he needs to. Thanks for all the replies so far though.

But yeah, basically a scroll of teleportation that only works once and could send me to just Dalaran, of course you'd have to buy the place you wish for it to teleport you to.
Yes, the portals in both Shattrath AND Dalaran are IC.
Also, it is possible to have scrolls of teleportation. I believe in the old Level 70 Daily Quest zone of Quel'Thalas? the island north of Sillymoon, one of the items you get from a quest reward, is basicly a scroll that will teleport you back to Sillymoon (and maybe your racial city. Not sure, never taken a non belf there)
Scrolls of Teleportation are available to buy.

That said, they're very expensive, due to the nature of their production. Only a highly-skilled Inscriber can create a Scroll of Teleportation, and even then, they're a one-use item.
Jeneal jumps into the water. "HAHAHAHAHA!" She turns into a seal.
Interesting note: These can be made OOC'ly by Inscription as a hearth-equivalent. See [item]Scroll of Recall III[/item]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  A question on the Scarlet Crusade (Faction Question) Toulac 8 2,527 10-12-2009, 11:48 PM
Last Post: Diethe
  Paper vs. Parchment TwilightDisciple 1 782 04-08-2009, 05:47 PM
Last Post: Krent