The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Demon Hunter Teacher
I know they are not exactly opening up prestige classes yet, but I would like to put the call out again for a trainer for Nardor to become a demon hunter. I know this will impact his ability to travel in some places and that he will be looked on with suspicion and fear even by Night elves.

I was hoping it could be a player who already has the prestige class that would be training him. I am hoping it will open up a lot of role playing opportunities. Perhaps Nardor could learn some things about himself. I see it as a sort of master and student plot that a lot of great stories are made of.
I seem to remember only one person ever reaching this prestige, so its quite prestigious, but they are mentioned on the wiki for demon hunters. Can't remember hearing about any others, hope this helps :)
Yup, I believe it was Knock's character fal'tharoei or something along those lines.

That would be Falathorei here, who is the only Demon Hunter the wiki states we have on the server, played by Knock.
"Every gun..."

[Image: Jonah-Hex-Counting-Corpses-Flaming-Leap.jpg]

"...Makes its own tune."

~ The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly ~
Is Knock still playing?
Yeah, Knock is still around. But he's inactive because of life to my recollection.
Rotholan: "I do enjoy violence. It's the mess that I feel distaste for."

Aiorez: "My blade is not an extension of my arm, but rather an extension of my will."

Avrana:"I must fight. For if I cannot defend my home, I am nothing."

Allister: "This is the part where I kill you, right?"

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Looking for a Demon Hunter Valicor 3 722 11-06-2013, 06:29 PM
Last Post: Knock
  Babby Tauren Seeks Teacher Maulbane 1 806 08-06-2013, 09:37 AM
Last Post: Maulbane
  Wanted: A Paladin teacher. :D Piken 3 863 12-28-2011, 04:09 PM
Last Post: Deoblo138
  Need a teacher... Talal 2 743 10-26-2011, 08:45 AM
Last Post: Lextonian